anybody loading the SST bullets for deer

I got a good deal on some 25 cal 117 gr SST I got 478 ct shipped to be for 75.00. I order two boxes a few back and paid 64.00 for 2 boxes. Now I got enuff 25 cal to do me a long time.

I run the 162grn in my 284win and it's devastating it hits a bone shot my cow elk at 253yrds and dumped her I will keep using them love the stopping power!

I wish they made them for a 22 cal. Because we can use 22 cal on deer would love to have some 50 55 60 gr SST. Like to try them on coyotes to.

Originally Posted By: varmit_masterI wish they made them for a 22 cal. Because we can use 22 cal on deer would love to have some 50 55 60 gr SST. Like to try them on coyotes to.

I would suggest the 75gr A-max

I have had really good luck accuracy wise and on deer with the 123 gr SST out of my 6.5 Grendel. Its probably one of my favorite hunting bullets in the Grendel. The velocities of the Grendel are ideal for this type of constructed bullet IMO.

jeez, two pard went to Africa on the el cheapo African plains Game hunt(cheap for millionaire's). They used the Weatherby 7 STW with the 162g SST at 3150 fps, killed Kudu and Eland with one shot kills, some way out there. Look at the BC on the 162g 7MM sst, it ain't on BS!

Back