The Fox and Magnetic North

Cawilson82, how do you feel the results of the electro magnets you are using compare to Tony Tebbe's Predator Instinct, Bunny in a Bottle and Predator Instinct?

One more gadget to carry afield and take up space.
crazy.gif

Cawilson82 I wish you all the luck on this. I bet there was a lot of pros that told Mike Dillon he was stupid to but half of them clowns now carry a FoxPro in the field.

Parker you should know better nothing can trump that bunny in a bottle.

A gadget that actually produces is worth toting to the field. I'm the same way Tim, alot of stuff these days just simply don't work. Scott Hampton once said if it doesnt increase your call in ratio by 20% its not worth your money. I know that with all products there are some non believers but once we get these in peoples hands and they start killing 50 coyotes instead of their usual 5 and they are posting all those pictures i bet them guys start buying the crap outta these gadgets. I can't remember how many people I've seen say they haven't killed a coyote in a year or two or ever. Well for those people the wait is over. You've seen the TV shows and DVD's where it looks like them guys call one in every day well now you actually can. They will probably ban this ftom tournament hunt because of the unfair advantages it gives. Heck if you win your first tournament, and trust me you'll win plenty, it will pay for itself over and over.

You made believer out of me when you sow me video of tons of coyotes, mostly multiples on each stand, in the east where coyotes are way harder to come by.

a canine using the north poles magnetic force to locate mice seems totally different than being attracted to a magnetic field.I smell a rat.

ill be sticking to the old fashion way. ya it would be cool calling in lots of dogs but that takes 80% of the fun out of it when using a tool like this. nothing better than trickin a sly dog into coming to a call

there are some coyotes out there that aill not come to a call anymore because of all the "foxbros". this will come in handy for those educated coyotes that has heard every call out there.

I have a friend with a steel plate in his head. Are their any precautions he should take before using this device? Camo tin foil hat, maybe?

its funny how people are thinking this is a joke. cant wait til its time to let out it of the box and show the good stuff.

Last edited:
You guys need to get outdoors and shoot something.....entirely too much time on your hands.
wink.gif
tt2.gif
lol.gif

Regards,
hm

hm, we are just taking a break from shooting stuff. everyone has to recharge their batteries now and then. haha

Back