Which mouth blown crow call?

Originally Posted By: Cavin123Hey, guys I have a oak Gibson crow call! Man he is the best that call sound like crow!!! I have a Buckner crow call not even close! Gibson crow calls is the way to go!!! Mr.Gibson made me a crow call it is awesome!!! (I LOVE IT) thank,you Mr.Gibson I will be order some more crow calls from you soon!!!!!!!

Most of time I use an e-caller - because I use alot of owl-crow interactions/fight calls. That would wear out the lungs in short order.

If I choose to leave e-caller behind - I have a Knight & Hale Magnum mouth call - IMO it works very good too.

Primos! Not even in the same category!!! Mr.Gibson is a true custom call maker!!! (THE BEST CROW CALL MAKER) Mr.Gibson you are the BEST!!!!

Mr. Gibson make a good crow call! You guy I am now useing jack Mincey crow calls! They sound AWESOME!! I have 4 of his crow call. Can't wait tell crow season!!!! It ON!! BOOM-BOOM

Nothing like resurrecting a thread...

Here's another vote for the Gibson crow calls. I've had my walnut Gibson call for about 6 years and love it. I generally use it for turkey locating, but have had fun taking it on squirrel hunts just to tick off the crows. I pulled the call out after hearing some crows while on a squirrel hunt. I blew the call to mimic what the crows were doing and ended up with no less than 20 in surrounding trees. Since I hadn't seen any squirrels at the time, I ended up dropping a crow with the .22 magnum. It's an awesome call to be sure.

Back