Predator Masters Customer Appreciation Days!!!!

BoondockOutdoors

Well,
Every year about this time I run a contest to commemorate the Anniversary of Boondock Outdoors starting business!

This year I thought I would do things a little different instead of the usual photo contest. Everyone will have an equal chance to win this contest as the rules are very easy.

Just post the words "Boondock-Outdoors Rocks" to this original thread for a chance to win.. Only one entry per person please or all your entries will be removed. Please pass this on to all your fellow Predator Masters Members to enter. Also Please use this time as a Membership drive of sorts for Predator Masters and tell all your hunting Friends and Family to register and post for a chance to win..

OK, I'll get to the prizes:
First Prize is one of my new "Boondock Predator Hunters Package of VRL-1 Lights" Valued at $239.99
Second Place will be one of the new VRL-1 Ultimate Light kits valued at $129.95
And Third Place will be a new WickedLight W-13 headlamp in your choice of Red or Green LED. valued at $79.99

Entries will stop being excepted Thursday the 28th of November, 2013 at 1159pm eastern standard time and I will draw the winner using a random number generator and post the results on Black Friday sometime..

Good Luck to all, and Thank you all for your Support over the last few years!!!!!!!!

Jeremiah Weber

P.S: cannot be won by any Staff of Boondock-Outdoors.

Back