Hand calls & Electronic remote lanyard (SOLD)

Workman

This lanyard is a hybrid design that I've made for a few buddies. They're mostly electronic call users, but always want a couple hand calls with them.

It sports a flat braid around the neck and two fully adjustable hand call drops. The main drop under the keeper, in this case Elk antler, is a sturdy flat-braid with a split ring at the end. There is a 1" buckle in the drop to allow quick removal of the e-call remote.

IMG_20131117_131241_871.jpg

IMG_20131117_131325_567.jpg

$26 American, (SOLD, thanks Ron!) Paypal, M.O., check or discreet cash are all welcome. Thanks for looking, Brian

Last edited:
Mark, closed flat, from the center of the neck braid to the bottom of the split ring is 21 1/2". The circumference around the top, above the keeper, is 27" and from the keeper down to the split ring is 7".

Brian,
You can make me one of those. Send me a pm with some color & keeper choices along with your address.

Yes Sir, I surely can. I'll shoot you a PM this evening with a list of cord colors and keeper options. If you have some in mind, please shoot me a message, thanks!
thumbup1.gif

The lanyard arrived today. First class job! Personally, I think the colors look great together and the workmanship is excellent - as usual with your gear. Thank's for the good design and the excellent work.

Gary

Glad they suit you fellas, thanks for the feedback. I like the design and think it's a good balance for callers that like both options of calls.

Originally Posted By: cedarcreekcoonerI got mine today too. Pretty slick. I will take a pic and post this weekend. I went with some out of the ordinary colors and really like how it turned out

I went with blaze orange & tan, looks good to my eye. What colors did you choose?

Back