CoyoteLight

Yes ! you need to take care of your dealers. I will check a couple of our local stores here and see if they want to be dealers . coyote hunting is going to be real good here this year ,just waiting for it to cool off . been seeing lot of rattle snakes. Not scared of them but just don't want to get bit, even by a little one ! Mark

I have been reading the posts here including most of Kevind43’s for about a year now. It is obvious to me that Kevind43 measures the quality of lights by numbers, such as their lux and/or candelas. There is only one number that truly matters and that is the number of satisfied customers. Not to mention the huge number of successful kills taken under these lights. I assume that Kevind43 is knowledgeable about lights themselves but not so much on the application of lights while hunting. His math doesn't figure in that a gun light usually is being used with an aid of an optic or that a scanning light that is being called “weak” is exactly what you use while scanning. I also own a predator light business. I started my company for many of the same reasons Luke started his. Even though Luke lives in my back yard, I do not know him but I admire his passion and drive. I have never hunted with Luke’s Coyote Light but after speaking directly with some of his customers and handling the light myself, I know he sells a solid, durable light. Although, I may not find every feature to my tastes, doesn't mean that it will not fit the needs of other hunters. That’s the great thing about having choices, to pick what light will meet a particular hunter’s needs. For example, I had a hunter call me this spring inquiring about my lights; he was going to Africa to hunt large cats. He needed a light that he could clearly see the animal at 225 to 250 yards. I directed him to Coyote Light because I did not feel comfortable selling him a light that would not meet his requirements. I also directed another hunter that was looking for a small handheld scanning light, which I do not carry to Boondock Outdoors. Free market allows for options and that is one reason why this country is so great. Let the customers be the voice of whether a light performs as advertised.

As you can see this is my first post, I just couldn't hold back any longer.

Joe

Last edited:
Joe,

Welcome to PM!

Sounds like you know what you are talking about and you made great sense!

I use a Wicked light in green, i use NV and Thermal when i travel across the state line in Nebraska.

Colorado DOW can't find their ARSE with both hands!!!

5 DOW officers say legal and 5 DOW officers say Illegal, i am not willing to take that risk as of yet so i am going to meet with the Top guy from DOW Colorado to find the Black n White answer.

Enjoy your Halloween!

Tim

Originally Posted By: Mr. PoppadopalisJoe,

Welcome to PM!

Sounds like you know what you are talking about and you made great sense!

X2
Welcome aboard buddy!

Welcome Joe,

I think the Coyote light is the best gun light. My scanner is your headlamp and I do believe it to be the best as well.

Glad to have ya on the forum!!

Would not buy anything else. The coyote light is the way to go. Yes it is pricey but you get what you pay for. We all buy the best guns and scopes and hunting clothes. Why not spend a little more and get a good light. And I am in no way associated with the owners or sellers of the coyote light. I am just a old fat guy that likes to hunt with his wife. And she does like to hunt under the coyote light.

There is only one light we use. Coyote Light. It cannot be beat. The proof is on film. We love our lights and we went to Coyote Light for a reason... It's the best out there. We didn't get all dressed up for nuthin. We came to kill. Coyote light helps us make it happen! It's a light that's Made For Killing...

Back