the chest shot

You don't have to slit their throats to bleed em' out! LOL I really think you need to switch to a .17 to get that pelt damage thing under control. Hee Hee

It really wasnt all that bad . i carried him out head down over my shoulder , and the blood ran out all over the throat area . The entry wound was pretty small . In the pic. it looks like it darned near tore his head off , but it didnt .I made sure the (Vectors) were correct , and boy does that work . LOL. later , Jerry .

Heh Heh, just had to rib you a bit.
smile.gif

I'm still trying to get that VECTOR thing down. I might just have to go south and look up VECTOR-man for some personal instruction. LOL LOL and more LOL!!

Jerry, is hunting coyotes just a part time hobby with you? I would hate to see you get really serious with em!
biggrin.gif
MP

------------------
predatorlogo3jpg.gif

http://www.predatormasters.com

Mike , yes its part time . the part that im not sleeping or working . LOL. My wife used to complain that i was obsessed , Now she is used to it . I love that woman with all my heart , She puts up with alot of not seeing me due to coyote calling . But seriously , I plan for this to work out to be sompthing i can do in my retirement to make a few extra bucks . I am getting a pretty good reputation around here as the guy to call if you have a coyote problem . Cattle men . have alot of land, we have a mutual respect for each other . I kill em , and they keep callin me . best of both worlds . Later Jerry .

Back