sako actions

Originally Posted By: AckmanOriginally Posted By: Winny Fan

They all do that. That's why they sell so cheap and why no one wants an older Sako.

Yeah right..........you enjoy making dumb statements.

Come on Winny don't argue with Ackman. He is always right don't ya know
rolleyes.gif

You guys are making me feel bad. I've been a Model 70 SLUT all my life. I just picked up a Sako 75 Grey Wolf in 260 and don't know what to do.
thumbup.gif

Last edited:
Hey. It's Monday don't tell me that. I'm waiting for 30 mm rings.It's has the Opti Locks. The way it looks and feels i should have been buying Sako's when i first thought about it 30 yrs. ago.

Well picked it up today now it's time to pick a barrel and stock. The stock will be a McMillan just need to pick a style out, barrel i'm thinkin 22in.

Originally Posted By: Winny FanOriginally Posted By: AckmanOriginally Posted By: Winny FanOriginally Posted By: Ackman
Winny Fan said:
They all do that. That's why they sell so cheap and why no one wants an older Sako.

Yeah right..........you enjoy making dumb statements.

Originally Posted By: AubreyD.Ya big Finnish pieces of junk. All the Sako's I ever had the worst shot 3/4 of an inch. And those darn bolts are so smooth it makes you eject the brass to fast and you could dent it!

Some of you need to lighten up and not take yourselves and life so seriously when you're behind your keyboard.

I currently own over a dozen L and A series Sako rifles, so I should know something about what I'm talking about.
rolleyes.gif

With that said, I guess I've been lucky with the ones I have and others I've owned and sold as none of them or any others I've ever been around have had the dreaded "spring locked up the bolt issue".

Carry on, troops. And maybe Google the definition of sarcasm.
thumbup1.gif

My my......."over a dozen" Sakos would make you the one wouldn't it.

You've been saying dumb things for a long time. You've just proved that you enjoy doing it.

You're my internet hero and I'm just trying to keep up with the high standards you've set in several other locations.

(And yet another one nibbles the hook because of poor reading comprehension and apparent low self esteem that gets a boost on the internet)

A Dr. Phil wannabe.

Originally Posted By: moonerWell picked it up today now it's time to pick a barrel and stock. The stock will be a McMillan just need to pick a style out, barrel i'm thinkin 22in.

You did good to buy it......you don't often see a Sako action for sale. It'll make a nice rifle.

Thanks Ackman I was looking for something that you don't see done all the time I think i'm going to use a MCM game scout stock then a hart or shilen barrel maybe a pac nor what one i can find.

Originally Posted By: mooner2Much it's that one or the game scout I'm leaning to the game scout

Guess it would depend on what barrel contour you plan on going with. I like both of them. The Hunter feels REAL good on rigs with lighter contour or shorter barrels. I love it.

On something a tad longer or heavier, the GS would be better....

Originally Posted By: AckmanOriginally Posted By: moonerWell picked it up today now it's time to pick a barrel and stock. The stock will be a McMillan just need to pick a style out, barrel i'm thinkin 22in.

You did good to buy it......you don't often see a Sako action for sale. It'll make a nice rifle.

Agreed. Why the he11 NOT build on a sako action?
crazy.gif

Back