Please read!!

ButcherBoy

I have 6 Victor 1.75 coilspring traps that need a new home. I will box them up and ship them out free to someone that NEEDS them! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif If you know a kid who is just getting started and needs them that would be even better. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif The traps are not new and need to be dyed and dipped but are in great working order.

I feel I should do this because of what happend when I posted "Why spend extra on custom calls" in the Hand calls forum. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif bearmanric is one cool dude in my book.

Thanks Tony

Bearman is one cool dude for sure.

If you send the traps to me I will give them away to children at our next Indiana State Trappers Association function. We have a couple kids contest going on right now and we're always looking for prizes. Let me know if that'll work, your generosity would be appreciated.

jrbhunter,

The calls Rick made went to a kid I work with, but if you know of a kid that can use the traps let me know. Leave me a shipping address and I'll ship them out asap. I just wish I was in a state that I could still trap. Keep up the fight in your state.

Thanks Tony

Rick made some calls for me to present at the Indiana Predator Challenge as well... great product and wonderful service.

I'll send you a private message with my mailing address, this contest ends April 16th. We have several contest like this throughout the year for kids in the I.S.T.A. so please let me know if anyone can help out. THANKS;

jrbhunter and Butcherboy....Just wanted to jump in here and let you know I think it's great what you're doing!!!!!!!

Never met either of you but I'm proud of you nonetheless!!!!!

Moosetrot

Hey ,if you still have the traps up for grabs I know of a 10 year old girl that would love them.She watches and helps me make snares and would appreciate some traps of her own.
E mail me or post me a message if they are still available.I will pay shipping. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Back