Sept HOM Vote!!

reb8600

Staff member
It is time for the Sept Hunt Of The Month vote
thumbup1.gif
Things should start picking up now. We had a few great stories last month. Lets keep the stories coming. Take some time and write about your hunt, include pictures and details. It could get you a nice prize. It does not have to be a predator hunt and does not have to be a successful hunt either. After all, it is about the experience and time outdoors.

A special thanks goes out to the sponsors and HOB's for the prizes they donate. If it was not for them, this may not be possible. Be sure to send them a thanks and support them when you need something. They are not required to do this.

First Place

As mentioned last month ,this months winner is going to get a very nice prize. The winner of the June HOM, The Impactzone has donated $100 for a gift certificate from one of our sponsors.
thumbup.gif
The winner will chose the sponsor they want to receive it from. This is nothing short of an amazing prize. He contacted me after he won telling me he wanted to do this. This was totally unexpected and is very generous.

Below are the links to the stories. Please take some time to read them. The members put some time and effort into writing them. After you do, place your vote for the one you think is the best. The voting will end on Wednesday Oct 9 at 5:00 pm MST.

1. Strike #1 by Merdit

2. A Regular Joe by SnowmanMo

3. The tale of the INVINCIBLE coyote, and blue Montana skies. by Getemclose

4. Who got the best deal? by Weekender

Originally Posted By: the impactzonevoted there is a kid out there that is in serious need of a cammo hat

If it is the redhead you speak of, his Mom furnished the hat, my wife and I took him to Wally World and furnished the rest.

Last edited:
First I would like to THANK Phil at The Impactzone for a very generous donation of the prize the young hunter in the story has won. A very special thanks for all the votes that helped him win. I plan to use the gift certificate to purchase him a set of Nikon binos. Once they are received and presented to the young man, I will post a picture here. Another special thanks to this great site where we all can share our passion.

Originally Posted By: weekender First I would like to THANK Phil at The Impactzone for a very generous donation of the prize the young hunter in the story has won. A very special thanks for all the votes that helped him win. I plan to use the gift certificate to purchase him a set of Nikon binos. Once they are received and presented to the young man, I will post a picture here. Another special thanks to this great site where we all can share our passion.

Originally Posted By: the impactzonecongrats weekender,,, enjoy it with that kid

It don't get much better than that!

Regards,
hm

Back