Introducing the CS24C

FOXPRO

To All,

I just wanted to let everyone know that the CS24C is now available. As many of you already know, the CS24C will replace the CS24B. The CS24C now features a rugged plastic housing instead of the metal housing that was used on the CS24B's. The CS24C also comes standard with the popular TX1000 remote control. Here are some pics:
cs24c_unit.jpg

cs24c_back.jpg

I am putting together a complete list of all of the features, and will post them here in a little bit. Let me know if you have any questions in the meantime.

Mike Dillon

FOXPRO Inc.

Haven't been able to view the Foxpro site for months, using three different browsers and both Windows and Mac computers. Anyone else having this problem? Tried turning off antivirus software, checked blocked host list-nothing. I'm on satellite and get a timeout error every time only on that site. All others load fine.

Originally Posted By: cmateraHaven't been able to view the Foxpro site for months, using three different browsers and both Windows and Mac computers. Anyone else having this problem? Tried turning off antivirus software, checked blocked host list-nothing. I'm on satellite and get a timeout error every time only on that site. All others load fine.

Just ck'ed, loads ok for me. Didn't see any of the new callers listed. Time to upgrade Bleas.

Originally Posted By: Caller-4-HireWhats the price on the new cs24c

When I e-mailed them today,they told me $599.95,and they will be available in a few days.

I will probably have a like new CS-24B for sale in a few days with 214 sounds lol,this addiction gets expensive!

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: DoubleCKReally like the TX1000 remote.

I wonder if the CS24C speaker cap will bolt on to the CS24B speaker.

I didn't think to ask them about that...I wonder if you will get the same range between the remote and caller with the new antenna,and also if their will be any difference in the sound since they are using a plastic bell on the speaker?

Hot Dog, you will get the same range or better and there isn't any difference in the sound between the old style speaker and the new style. The new remote is the biggest improvement with the CS24C. If you haven't used one you will really like it when you do.

quote Hot Dog--I didn't think to ask them about that...I wonder if you will get the same range between the remote and caller with the new antenna,and also if their will be any difference in the sound since they are using a plastic bell on the speaker? [/quote]

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Yote Yoda USMCHot Dog, you will get the same range or better and there isn't any difference in the sound between the old style speaker and the new style.

You've got one of these new CS24C callers YY?

My Favorite caller by far , Called in a ton of Coyotes with the CS-24 And now with the New remote , Iceing on the cake .Cold weather calling is going to be awesome . Good job on making the change to the new remote . Jerry

Originally Posted By: doggin coyotesOriginally Posted By: Yote Yoda USMCHot Dog, you will get the same range or better and there isn't any difference in the sound between the old style speaker and the new style.

You've got one of these new CS24C callers YY?

Curious about this new caller... Waiting for a response?

I did notice one thing when reading about the features on the Krakatoa II,if the cs-24c is set up the same way it won't have Foxfusion...So you won't be able to mix two sounds together.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: hotdog40I did notice one thing when reading about the feathers on the Krakatoa II,if the cs-24c is set up the same way it won't have Foxfusion...So you won't be able to mix two sounds together.

That would be cool if it has feathers. It could fly out and set itself up. No scent trail left out to the caller at all. Way cool.

Just pullin your feathers, err leg, a little hotdog.
smile.gif

Back