bobcat lures

I use a round piece of fur and glue two doll eyes on it and hang it at the back of cage. then hang a turkey feather nearby to bring them in. I also use a gland lure with a hint of skunk.

Last edited:
Can't believe this thread has resurfaced after two years but since it has I'll amend my original post to say that I ended up trying Hawbackers cat lure last year. Wasn't really looking to change from Lenons but I was out and since I was ordering some dog stuff from Night Light and Hawbackers is all they carry I had em throw some in.
Well,, I caught more Cats than I have since I retired and started running my little trap line. Now that's only one season and far from a scientific study but I'll dang sure be using it again this year so we'll see.
As a side note,,, I really don't care to catch Coyotes so I make no effort whatsoever to set scent free and even Helen Keller can see that my sets are man made but I still ended up Catching four of em. I actually caught three Coyotes and two Cats in the exact same trap. Blood everywhere, human scent everywhere, exact same trap (just remade) so there's obviously something predators like in there.
I also switched from Fox pee to Cat pee on my backing but I can't imagine that it made as much difference as the lure did.

Back