Calling Elk way better then yotes!!! Big bull down!

elks

Too bad a guy only gets one a year!!!

My best typical bull yet. Lots of mass, good length he is a 6x6 but barely on one side. Gonna write up and try to get the story published. Thanks to my wife for calling and helping. Thanks to dad for help recovering!

Originally Posted By: Tim NeitzkeNice elk ?

Didn't I read another post about the wife ? Looks like things are better ....

Yeah things got really bad for us. She finally came clean opened up and things are way better. Not perfect but better. I had to look deep at myself, I really had not been the head of the house... I had to accept god into my life to truly find peace and forgiveness...

Sounds like you're on the right path now ! That's good to hear. There's nothing like having the peace of God in your heart to get through this life. I remember clearly that January evening in 1991 when I made that move, and I've never looked back. Problems still come, but God walks me through them all.

Elks and Mrs Elks,

Great job. Wow, nice bull and even greater to enjoy with the family.
I'm sure the write up will be great....
Awesome pics...

NICE!!
i'm heading back down elk hunting this weekend, i'm going with my wife too.
i'm hopeing to get a bull that is easy to pack.
i need lessons from sorefeet mike, no matter where he shoots one it will always run to the road, almost i guess one we had to drag 25'.
one time we had to roll the elk out of the road and drive over the gut pile to load it.
it was with a bow and the elk ran 400 yards to die in the first bush along side of the road.
i've seen some real nice bulls on muddy but no deer i didn't draw my muddy tag this year so i'm hunting down on the border by you.
hope i kill something younger then last years cow [crock pot only steaks] tougher then shoe leather.

Congrats elks...you deserve this!

God works in mysterious ways and it is great you are accepting it and listening. Keep up the great work,I am sure He is looking down smiling at what you have done!

Congrats on the elk and way to get it done..
I would think that it's worth trying (to a point) to work it out if she is willing to pack out the head.

That's a dandy bull my fried - well done.
thumbup.gif

Originally Posted By: Grandpa Fudgegreat bull buddy!! glad things are going the right way! my heart to both of you and your dad! kiss her... heck kiss them both for me!

Thanks a bunch.

My bull ended up Scoring 338 and 3/8. A great bull. Now time to write up the story for a magazine.

Back