Letter from the census bureau

.223 shooter

Has anyone else been contacted by the census bureau recently, regarding a health interview survey? I have received [2] letters now and had someone with a census bureau ID stop by the house last week. I sent her packing without giving her a chance to speak and then got his letter yesterday. I have never been too trusting of the government in the best of times and these are certainly not the best of times in my estimation.

025_zps9ac816dd.jpg

Any "Health Issues" "Disabilities", or "Environmental Influences" present in my house are handled by me and my physician on a confidential basis and will not be turned over to the government...

Just more 'snooping' in an attempt to justify their budgetary process...and more bureaucracy...No Thanks..

Next time, answer the door and tell her you're deceased, then close the door quickly. By the time that Gubermint chick figures it out, the door will be closed and you'll be laughing on the other side. It may work in your favor and they quit collecting SSI from your check
wink.gif
. Then again, your name might show up voting for a Democrat in the next election
laugh.gif

Love the part, "We are under oath to maintain confidentiality and we face stiff penalties for violating your trust". Since when did our government adhere to that
crazy.gif
?

It says right there in the letter that you don't have to provide your name and they will skip any questions you feel are too personal. Just tell them every question they ask is too personal until they go away.

Just remind them that the original intent of the census was only to count the people in the US, not track all that other crap they want to track.

Then tell them to pound sand, politely of course.
wink.gif

You guys got this take all wrong...

The best thing to do is grant them the interview. Then tell them that you USED TO HAVE A FULL TIME JOB WITH BENEFITS! Then the damm liberals voted in Obamacare, since then your hours have been cut, you lost all of your benefits, including your dammed health insurance, going to cost 4 times as much to pick it back up on an exchange. The stress has caused you heart problems and you want to know just exactly who the he11 in Washington, DC is goin to pay for it since they all seem to think they are above the law and need not participate in this cluster [beeep] they are trying to shove down our throats.

Then look them in the eye, and tell them it is their turn to answer questions, and start laying sh1t on them so deep, it's going to take a payloader and a mmanure spreader to bail them out!

Seriously guys, we have the liberals on the ropes at the moment, they are doing a double take right now. And, now is the time to dump it all back in their laps!!

In all seriousness, now after the recall in Colorado, one needs to find every opportunity to advance our cause, and wake our elected officials up. If you don't do anything more than drop your senators and congressmen a friendly little e-mail reminding them of the recall and what a horse [beeep] job they're doing in DC, we need to take advantage of this opportunity. Too many of these idiots think they are above the law, they forget that we, the voters, put them in office, and we can damm well take them out of office.

This census bureau questionaire is a perfect opportunity as well. I would absolutely love to have this census lady wanting to talk to me. I would do exactly to the government, what the government is doing to all of us; feed them a line of sh1t without an end.

Back