August HOM Vote!!

reb8600

Staff member
It is time for the August Hunt Of The Month vote
thumbup1.gif
Things should start picking up now. We had a couple great stories last month. Lets keep the stories coming. Take some time and write about your hunt, include pictures and details. It could get you a nice prize, next month has a nice prize coming. It does not have to be a predator hunt and does not have to be a successful hunt either. After all, it is about the experience and time outdoors.

A special thanks goes out to the sponsors and HOB's for the prizes they donate. If it was not for them, this may not be possible. Be sure to send them a thanks and support them when you need something. They are not required to do this.

We now have another prize to add. FW707, Jeff Preston has donated one of his lanyards. He does an outstanding job on these. If any of you are looking for a lanyard, contact Jeff. I dont have a picture of it and it will be shipped directly from Jeff to the winner.

First Place

This months winner is going to get a very nice custom call and a fire starter from Kerry and Kim Carver of Carver Predator Calls and Horse Mountain Firestarters. They did an outstanding job on these and the first place winner will be very happy.
tt1.gif
His calls sound and look great. The firestarters are a great asset to any hunt pack or bag.
thumbup.gif
Also a Leupold hat.

Below are the links to the stories. Please take some time to read them. The members put some time and effort into writing them. After you do, place your vote for the one you think is the best. The voting will end on Sunday Sept 15 at 5:00 pm MST.

1. My first Coyote by Greenhead93

2. My Brothers First Coyote! by Traveling Trapper

3. What did you do with your Son Wednesday Afternoon? by Daddyflea

4. New Mexico Oryx Hunt by DesertRam

Last edited:
Thank you guys very much. It means a lot, especially with the other nominations being such great stories. PM really is an awesome site.
thumbup.gif

Also a big thanks to the sponsors who donated prizes.

Back