First Shot

Originally Posted By: Tim NeitzkeOriginally Posted By: 204farrask Tim he had an AR do just that on a rockchuck

bee....bee
lol.gif

Bastids !
blushing.gif
tt2.gif

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Tim NeitzkeOriginally Posted By: 204farrask Tim he had an AR do just that on a rockchuck

bee....bee
lol.gif

Bastids !
blushing.gif
tt2.gif

That's alright Tim... We wont tell
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: reb8600Kevin, looks like it is a good bullet as well as accurate.
thumbup.gif
I have been looking at the Magneto Speed. I know it is only a matter of time before my Chrony looks like that.

Yeap a good bullet for sure and that is a Center Punch
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: venaticI have somehow never managed to shoot my chrono...... Yet but now I am sure I have jinxed myself.
I did try out the Magneto speed type chrono this weekend and it is OK but it still takes a few minutes to get it adjusted properly but in theory you should not be able to shoot it if adjusted properly.
I checked it while shooting thru an Oehler and they were showing almost same results several times within 1 fps.

I always Laugh when someone shoots there's so I guess it was my Turn after all these years, Guess I needed to upgrade anyways
wink.gif
But I don't think it will be a Magneto speed!!!

I tried calling Chrony all day today and the phone rang Busy all day long so I guess I wasn't the only one that shot there Chrony yesterday
smile.gif
smile.gif

Back