Anyone From Tn.

Boo5908

Anyone From Tennessee on here if so where do you live. I live in Middle Tn. about 40 miles South of Nashville....
thumbup.gif

Originally Posted By: J_SchroederYa chupa that's only about 25 min from my house

Yep, granddad owns the "Rockin R" ranch in Waverly. Used to spend my summers there, it was awesome. With all the creeks and the duck river, I could fish all day every day for a month and not hit the same hole twice.

Chupa

I am in Sharon, approximately. I have been off n on looking for an opportunity to sight in for real with the AR so later this year I might be able to nail some of these yotes I keep seeing car-struck on the side of the road, but every time I think I may get a day off of one chore or another, it is so hot I can't move or some ill event happens (a few weeks ago looked good, but no, motorcycle wreck and now I still have to get the bike fixed for my ride to work (cheaper than the SUV and the Pickup has a broken drive shaft yoke...). I tell you, this poor stuff really blows... Someday I MUST find a full time job (they cut me to part time when they realized ObamaCare may happen, and the efficiency experts convinced them that it is still a great idea to keep lots of part timers even if it doesn't so that they don't have to pay benefits, especially because no others in our industry are keeping the full timers or paying benefits). Gotta love efficiency experts... "Thanks "Bobs"!"....Dang-it...

So, is anyone near me at all? I need to find someplace nearby to shoot, and my yard really is not deep enough. I spose I have about 50 yards, maybe less... I need perhaps 100? Oh, I also have a couple presents for Caleb... You out there man??? I have a decoy motion set for you, in appreciation of your assistance last year, and maybe something else too! Drop me a line! Sorry I have been gone so long, life got...strange...

Back