thanks Tony Tebbe

jasent

loaded some free calls from predator university on my turbo dog and headed out to an area I hadn't hunted for a while. the youngsters sure liked the jack rabbit frenzy!i was pack'n my 300 win mag pushing 185gr. berger hunting vld's(I don't save pelts this time of year).looking threw a vortex viper BDC.
stand #1 nothing

stand #2 young male at 93yards,shot 30 ft. from the caller

stand #3 young male @ 81 yards

stand #4 mule deer,didn't shoot that one lol

I had to reposition the coyotes to cut down on the gore, these bergers go in .308 but come out4"-5" holes.
thanks tony for the free sounds, I been playing with them on audacity, I think ill have some good calls set up.

I have had great success with his sounds also. The Cowtip Cottontail is always the first sound I play when calling an area for the first time.. If there are predators in the area, they usually come charging in!

these two came in fast! first one came charging in about 5 min in to the stand, second one showed up within 2 min. cowtip works great too but the jack frenzy is my new fav

Originally Posted By: jasenti was pack'n my 300 win mag pushing 185gr. berger hunting vld's

I'm surprised they went down...didn't think that was enough gun!!!!

You need to step up and get a more powerful coyote rifle. I bet it drops them like a ton of bricks. I think Tony has some good sounds. In this economy FREE is a good thing.

You shouldn't show so much background in your photos, it gives away your hunting spots. From what I can see in the pics looks like you got those around Swanson Lake.

Good shooting

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: AWSYou shouldn't show so much background in your photos, it gives away your hunting spots. From what I can see in the pics looks like you got those around Swanson Lake.

Good shooting
Lmao. Yup....you must be a member on hunting Washington forum.

As for the 300wm, I normally use my 243. but with summer yotes i use what ever I feel like. Yup it dumps them like a ton of bricks. Goes in .308, comes out softball size.

Back