Be warned HG hunting & tactical.

GRIZZLYONE

Ordered 2 Magpul Gen 3 straight 10 round P Mags on June 1. Their site did state it would take 7 to 10 days for orders to be filled. They claim all over their site that items are in stock I'm calling BS. Here it July 2 and no mags. Called, sent emails finally got through to someone on Friday June 21 and was given the excuse that they are processing 7000 orders a day really? Was promised my order would go out by the end of the following week. That Was Friday the 21st. On Sunday June 23 of all days they send me an email saying all items shipped with a USPS tracking # and a link to USPS tracking. Put in the number and nothing. Yesterday July 1st they finally respond to a strong worded email from me claiming they have no recollection of sending me a USPS tracking # then they come up with a new excuse that if true should have been given to me sooner. Something about the Colorado Ban a deadline ect. I'm In California, I've got my own worries. If they had told this to me sooner true or not I would have been more patient. In my opinion HG hunting & tactical is taking orders and payments on items they do not have in stock. Taking back orders with out the customers consent. Again, here it is July 2 and no mags. Grizz

Got mine that I ordered in December from MidwayUSA this week. Long time coming but they don't hit your card until they ship and got occasional updates. Sounds like you got the hose and the run around.

Originally Posted By: claimbusterThanks Grizz. It seems like during the panic of 2013 more roaches came out from under the woodwork.

Well said.

Originally Posted By: RRPP223Got mine that I ordered in December from MidwayUSA this week. Long time coming but they don't hit your card until they ship and got occasional updates. Sounds like you got the hose and the run around. Did not get hosed. Mags arrived on July 5th. But still, way to long and to much BS and dishonesty out of these folks. I still say that IMO they are taking back orders without customer's permission. Grizz

Back