Camera Land's Deal of the Day 6/25/2013

gr8fuldoug

clbanner120710.gif

I was going thru the warehouse looking at what's there and I decided it is time for us to start a "Deal of the Day". This, of course, is assuming I find the time each day to do this, lol. We buy lots of demos, close-outs and assorted new product deals and sometimes we wind up with enough to offer crazy cheap deal on something awesome.

eyn_iphone_case.jpg

Todays deal is something totally different, but an item we believe you'd enjoy owning.....

EYN Case for iPhone 4/4S and 5 - Ultimate Cell Phone Case for your iPhone only $24.99

Quick Overview
- fits all iPhone 4/4S/5 devices
- dimensions: 4 5/8" x 2 3/8" x 7/8"
- hinged back for built-in storage space
- holds three bank cards and cash comfortably
- comes with enclosed mirror
- kickstand feature for watching videos and FaceTime chatting
- easy access to phone and all ports/controls
- form-fit feature protects screen
- made with high quality polycarbonate to protect phone and valuables
- rubber coating for sleek finish and secure grip
- phone easily slides into case

The all-in-one protective phone case with hinged back for built-in storage that clicks shut to keep your personal items—cash, credit card, i.d.—securely in one place.
eyn was developed as a simple solution to an everyday problem: having the freedom to walk around with just your phone and a few necessities—a couple credit cards, some cash and your i.d. We felt that most people nowadays don't want to carry much more, so that's why we created eyn (pronounced 'n')— which stands for everything you need.

While designing eyn, eyn's goal was to create a built-in storage area within the case that clicks shut and keeps your personal items hidden and secure, so you can carry everything together all in one place.

No more...

carrying a bulky wallet or oversized bag (unless you want to)

shoving your credit card and cash in between your phone and case

exposing your personal items on the exterior of the case

taking your phone out of its case just to make a call

And they've also included a mirror for quick touch-ups.

Thank you for looking and we hope you enjoy the eyn case— the phone case that holds
everything you need.

eea8_eyn_case_for_iphone_back.jpg
eea8_eyn_case_for_iphone_open.jpg
eea8_eyn_case_for_iphone_stand.jpg

Please feel free to call Doug or Neil @ 212-753-5128 with any questions or to place an order.

* These "Deal of the Day" opportunities last as long as we have inventory so if you see this and want this please give a call or check our site.

* Very Important Notice: Doug will be out of the store from July 7th - the 21st. I'll be attending the iCast convention for my other business, Pelagic Outfitters, and since I'll already be as west as Las Vegas, and it's that time of the year, I will be traveling on to visit and fish with Art in Kodiak.
Joel and Neil will be here holding down the fort and I am sure you'll all make sure to keep them busy while I am out.

Back