A day of dens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: nighthunter04Brownie it dont make a crap who else is on there page. You posting them pics was stupid. Its that simple!!!! You can come up with all the excuses you want. It was a very rookie move on your part. Use your head for something other than holding your ears apart.

Internet tough guy at its finest!!! Welcome to the page good to see you come
Out swinging. Looking forward to your posts stories and pics of
"All them coyotes you see" when your season starts oh wise coyote guru god master!

Originally Posted By: Browniehttps://www.facebook.com/StopGunhawkFirearmsCoyoteKillingContest

That's the website btech and if you scroll through there's a
Picture of Tony Tebbes explorer and on the site as well.

Seen lots of folks I know on there. Kinda offended I didnt make the cut. Ive posted on their little page before and they swiftly delete it and now I am banned. I was always civil and just put forth our side in a fair way. They dont want to hear our side. Anyone that thinks you can reason with them or find common ground you are fooling yourself. Aint no need in kissing their butts. They will hate us no matter what we say or what we do. It dont matter how many kids we take hunting or how much money we give to support wildlife. We are the enemy and they will not stop until hunting is outlawed.

Thanks for the welcome!!! I appreciate it!!!! Ive got your internet tough guy anytime. Because your the moron shooting pups and posting pics of them on the internet and not everybody praised you for your "great" hunt dont get your panties in a wad. Over the last few days if you havnt figured out you were wrong then you have way to much pride. That was probably the most ridiculous/selfish post ive every seen. Oh and once again thank you for the welcome......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back