Tactical Night Vision

Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#2504097 - 06/02/13 09:43 PM Re: A day of dens [Re: Brownie]
jglynn Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: Southeast Oklahoma
i dont have a clue on how many you kill a year, and really dont care, but i kill enough to argue with just about anyone on here.

We own one of the largest cattle ranches in southeast oklahoma and i see just as many coyotes as the next person.

im not saying posting the pics of dead pups on here is right or wrong, but it is something that has to be done to help with control. in just a few short months, these pups will be hunters as well. by calving season here, you will see YOY coyotes taking part on eating a dead calf or dead cow.

#2504099 - 06/02/13 09:45 PM Re: A day of dens [Re: Brownie]
jglynn Offline
Die Hard Member II

and what sounds like a city person to me is someone who claims to be an accomplished coyote hunter calling them dogs! they are coyotes, not dogs! I hate that...... the "baby coyote" was a poke at you for claiming you only shoot adult coyotes. you claim denning needs to take place but then you claim you dont do it. this tells me you are not fully vested in trying to control coyotes on your ranch.

Edited by jglynn (06/02/13 09:48 PM)

#2504106 - 06/02/13 10:02 PM Re: A day of dens [Re: Brownie]
cawilson82 Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: tn
The reality is this , if a person has a problem with a thread or pics they'd get a whole lot farther by sending a respectful private message to the author explaining that hey i know killing pups is part of the whole deal but the pictures and story make us all look bad and I'd appreciate it if youdremove it or refrain from posting such.

Not bash him and claim it makes you sick and claim how poor of a sportsman he is.

Option one will get ya a heck of alot farther.

#2504118 - 06/02/13 10:33 PM Re: A day of dens [Re: jglynn]
Jeepyjer Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: California
What I can't call them dogs but you call the off spring pups what's the logic in that.Don't blow a blood vessel it's just a discussion.
What's a YOY is that like a yote'... lol

#2504135 - 06/02/13 11:26 PM Re: A day of dens [Re: Brownie]
jglynn Offline
Die Hard Member II

a coyote's young is called a pup. but a coyote is just a coyote, not a dog.

Edited by jglynn (06/02/13 11:27 PM)

#2504137 - 06/02/13 11:28 PM Re: A day of dens [Re: Brownie]
jglynn Offline
Die Hard Member II

YOY has nothing to do with yote....or dog or dawg or whatever else you wana call them. simply just a coyote.

#2504148 - 06/02/13 11:50 PM Re: A day of dens [Re: jglynn]
DannoBoone Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: Walker, IA
So, should one call them "coyote" or "coyotie"? When I was a kid,
seems like everyone in the Midwest called them "coyotes", while
the Californians (before they were totally invaded by the libs
of the Northeast, and becoming Kalifornians) called them
"coyoties". But more and more, it seems they are being called
"coyoties" by more and more people. What gives? What's the
correct pronunciation, Song Dawgs? ohmy

#2504150 - 06/02/13 11:55 PM Re: A day of dens [Re: Brownie]
jglynn Offline
Die Hard Member II

coyote or coyotie, its just a matter of where you are from. i can live with that.lol. but yotes, dogs, dawgs, ect. drives me nuts.haha. Canine, yes. Dog, NO!!!

Edited by jglynn (06/02/13 11:59 PM)

#2504337 - 06/03/13 04:14 PM Re: A day of dens [Re: jglynn]
Yellowhammer Offline
Retired Moderator

Loc: Huntington, Texas
Quote:
What's a YOY is that like a yote'...

YOY = Young Of the Year

"No prize is greater than the effort taken to acheive it"

- Aldo Leopold, The Father of Wildlife Management

#2504670 - 06/04/13 04:50 PM Re: A day of dens [Re: Brownie]
Jabey9210 Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: Malad, Idaho
I thought we call ourselves predator hunters? What I really don't get that is if it was 4 months later say in October nobody would have a problem with shooting those same coyotes. Makes no sense to me. If you find a nest of killer bees or a bunch of baby black widows in your back yard are you gonna wait until they grow up and look and act like adult killer bees and black widows before you kill them or are you gonna dispose of them no matter how old they are? If you would kill those baby spiders but throw stones at someone who kills young coyotes I'm sorry sir that makes you a HYPOCRITE!!!!!

#2504684 - 06/04/13 05:45 PM Re: A day of dens [Re: Jabey9210]
BAMIT Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: Utah
I agree JB, the reality is a group like stop coyote killing contests in New Mexico- takes these exact pictures and spreads them across all their contacts and uses them to attack our hunting rights and portrays us as ruthless killers....Im glad you helped the rancher....dont care how many or age.....dont think I would post pics though....good hunting and good callin, Al

#2504715 - 06/04/13 07:57 PM Re: A day of dens [Re: Brownie]
WhoCares Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: Magnolia, Texas
^^^^^^^ I agree. Don't care how old they are. A dead predator is a good predator. I do however believe that posting pictures of dead pups is in bad taste.

#2504732 - 06/04/13 08:43 PM Re: A day of dens [Re: Jabey9210]
doggin coyotes Offline
PM Junkie

Loc: Colorado
Originally Posted By: Jabey9210
I thought we call ourselves predator hunters? What I really don't get that is if it was 4 months later say in October nobody would have a problem with shooting those same coyotes.

One thing for sure, they're a whole lot easier to kill at that age than they are with an additional 4 months of life experience under their fur.

Predator hunters indeed.

#2504735 - 06/04/13 08:50 PM Re: A day of dens [Re: Brownie]
Brownie Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Walla Walla, Washington, U,S,A
So what happens when we post pictures of adult coyotes ?? They use those!! What happens when we quit postin kill pics perio and only post stories?? They will take out words out of context and use those
To spread their propaganda. I am not ashamed of what I like to do which is hunt predators. Big, small, black, white, brown and so on. The antis want hunting stopped regardless of what we post or don't post. Me personally I will not give them the satisfaction of a small victory for Them by not posting pictures of a successful day of predator control regardless of age. Mr. Morris do you not think they use the videos you and others have made to show this "cruel" "savage" "senseless killing" of "cute and cuddly" PREDATORS?? Post a picture of an OLD manged out coyote on its last leg in the middle of winter with a bullet hole and calling story and they wills till see it as "cruel" "savage" ect. This is my personal opinion. Call me tasteless or whatever you want I won't give those liberal tofu eating bunny hugging asshats an inch by sensoring my posts. I will refrain graphic photos to respect those who don't like seeing the gore and to stay inline with the rules but everything else is fair game in my book. I think sometimes as hunters we forget that if we were in line at the store when said liberals walked by and heard "purchase" and "hunting license" they would judge you on the spot regardless of who you were! By the way this post was never meant to go this route but its good to
See there are other folks who know where I'm comin from

Edited by Brownie (06/04/13 08:51 PM)

#2504763 - 06/04/13 09:59 PM Re: A day of dens [Re: Brownie]
AWS Online

Loc: NM
Most people understand shooting adult coyotes because they read stories or hear on the news about coyote attacks on people, children and animals, coyote puppies don't attack or hurt anything. The folks in NM were not trying to stop coyote hunting just the fact that it was turned into a competition/game, killing for numbers instead of for a reason, pelts/control.

Take it a step farther, deer hunting, you start shooting fall fawns and your buddies will be all over your case. What the heck, they're going to grow up to be big deer anyway. You sure wouldn't post pictures on the internet of the fawns you killed.

One step further nobody is in a uproar over the death of a bunch of Mujahideen terrorists, but start killing a bunch of Muslim children because they might grow up to be terrorists, will get the whole world in an uproar and you get a good chance at getting the death sentence.

Babies of a species and children have a very special place in peoples hearts.

As I said before, sometimes you have to take care of problem animals, posting pictures of dead puppies and bragging about it on the internet is in poor taste.

Edited by AWS (06/04/13 10:11 PM)

Make mine a Minaska.

Heaven has rules and walls, He-l has open borders

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  Infidel 762, Redfrog 

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.