Ordeded Nighthunter 170 from tufflights

casterbuster

Is everyone happy with their's, I will be receiving it on tuesday according to UPS... Can't wait to try it. Hopefully I invested my money well. I would hate to have a two hundred dollar piece of junk...

You know I was hoping to get a little feedback...
I guess I will have find a more interesting topic...

I will have to try again later...you know with know one replying really makes me think I step off in it when I ordered that thing... Only time will tell

Goosehunter--I know there are tons of threads on this, but I got one from Rick a few weeks ago and nothing compares to it--it is a great piece of gear and the price is great for what you get for the money. His service is also excellent, BTW, he is a good guy to work with.

I was out over the w/e with mine and I really learned what they mean when talking about using the light's 'halo' instead of the direct beam. It really makes a difference with the focused power of that 170. I was lighting up owl eyes and all kinds of criters I was not seeing before with the other lights I'd been using.

I'm going to buy another 170 to use as a spotting light and just leave my first one on my rifle scope for shootin' time.

Anyway, enjoy your light!

Update... I my light in yesterday. Took it out just in the back yard last night. I must say the light is awesome. It makes a lot of light and really looks good through my scope can't wait go out to west texas and try it this weekend. And call me vein but it is also asthetically pleasing sitting on top of my .243 ultra heavy barrel with a laminate stock.

Very Sweet

Thanks alot RickH2 you will be hearing from me again...

Mike

Back