Tactical Night Vision

Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6
Topic Options
#2505329 - 06/06/13 07:15 PM Re: A day of dens [Re: Brownie]
Brownie Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Walla Walla, Washington, U,S,A
Those idiots also have pics from foxpros website showing NO PUPS and bashing the contest up north they had or held?! And lots of ADULT COYOTE PICS. So yeah perhaps my pics were distasteful but I'm still not apologizing. And again I will say this THEY DONT CARE ABOUT AGE ALL THEY WANT IS YOUR HUNTING RIGHTS. Scroll fhrough the page and look at other photos you may find some of yours with dare I say it DEAD ADULT COYOTES. Sure they are using the contests as leverage but only to be followed up by all coyote hunting.

#2505330 - 06/06/13 07:17 PM Re: A day of dens [Re: Brownie]
btech29 Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: NW Arkansas
Whats the website?

#2505333 - 06/06/13 07:22 PM Re: A day of dens [Re: Brownie]
nighthunter04 Offline
Predator Master

Loc: Texas
I have been reading yalls threads on this forum for years just never made a screen name. Im not a newby to this site nor a newby to predator hunting. Here is my 2 cents- when I first seen brownies pictures I knew where this thread was going. I was surprised it wasnt seconds before he started getting bashed. No way he should of ever posted them pics. That was a very selfish move on his part. We all enjoy hunting predators or we wouldnt be on this site. Is it necessary for some places to kill every and all cototes? Maybe maybe not. Is it necessary to post pics of pups that you have to wipe the milk off their mouths that you just shot at their den? NEVER!!!! THAT IS FREAKING STUPID. Me personally am not going to set at a den and shoot pups. Heck I see grown coyotes everyday this time of year and dont shoot them for the fear the may have pups in a den. Kind of like catching all your fish out of your pond. After awhile fishing in that pond is going to be no good. Same as hunting. Folks can say I have to kill every coyote I see to control
them but thats BS. There is a handful of folks on here that wake up every morning with the sole purpose of controling coyote numbers. Most of us are people just like me that love to predator hunt and do it evrry chance we get after we work our regular job. The world will not end if you let them pup coyotes grow a little. Sounds to me that ol brownie cant kill grown coyotes so took out some frustration on some pups. Anyway i have rambled on enough. Long story short if you feel the need to shoot a 3 pound baby animal of any kind dont be stupid and post it on the internet.

Edited by nighthunter04 (06/06/13 07:25 PM)

#2505335 - 06/06/13 07:25 PM Re: A day of dens [Re: Brownie]
Brownie Offline
Die Hard Member III

https://www.facebook.com/StopGunhawkFirearmsCoyoteKillingContest

That's the website btech and if you scroll through there's a
Picture of Tony Tebbes explorer and on the site as well.

#2505338 - 06/06/13 07:32 PM Re: A day of dens [Re: Brownie]
nighthunter04 Offline
Predator Master

Brownie it dont make a crap who else is on there page. You posting them pics was stupid. Its that simple!!!! You can come up with all the excuses you want. It was a very rookie move on your part. Use your head for something other than holding your ears apart.

#2505339 - 06/06/13 07:35 PM Re: A day of dens [Re: nighthunter04]
Brownie Offline
Die Hard Member III

Originally Posted By: nighthunter04
Brownie it dont make a crap who else is on there page. You posting them pics was stupid. Its that simple!!!! You can come up with all the excuses you want. It was a very rookie move on your part. Use your head for something other than holding your ears apart.

Internet tough guy at its finest!!! Welcome to the page good to see you come
Out swinging. Looking forward to your posts stories and pics of
"All them coyotes you see" when your season starts oh wise coyote guru god master!

#2505340 - 06/06/13 07:37 PM Re: A day of dens [Re: Brownie]
btech29 Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: NW Arkansas
Originally Posted By: Brownie
https://www.facebook.com/StopGunhawkFirearmsCoyoteKillingContest

That's the website btech and if you scroll through there's a
Picture of Tony Tebbes explorer and on the site as well.

Seen lots of folks I know on there. Kinda offended I didnt make the cut. Ive posted on their little page before and they swiftly delete it and now I am banned. I was always civil and just put forth our side in a fair way. They dont want to hear our side. Anyone that thinks you can reason with them or find common ground you are fooling yourself. Aint no need in kissing their butts. They will hate us no matter what we say or what we do. It dont matter how many kids we take hunting or how much money we give to support wildlife. We are the enemy and they will not stop until hunting is outlawed.

#2505344 - 06/06/13 07:43 PM Re: A day of dens [Re: Brownie]
nighthunter04 Offline
Predator Master

Thanks for the welcome!!! I appreciate it!!!! Ive got your internet tough guy anytime. Because your the moron shooting pups and posting pics of them on the internet and not everybody praised you for your "great" hunt dont get your panties in a wad. Over the last few days if you havnt figured out you were wrong then you have way to much pride. That was probably the most ridiculous/selfish post ive every seen. Oh and once again thank you for the welcome......

Edited by nighthunter04 (06/06/13 07:46 PM)

#2505347 - 06/06/13 07:48 PM Re: A day of dens [Re: Brownie]
220_Swift Offline
PM Junkie

Loc: Central Oklahoma
I think this has run as far as it needs.

Due to an increase in the cost of Ammo do not expect a warning shot!

Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderator:  Infidel 762, Redfrog 

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.