Cerakoted my new bow

scottmilk9

I just bought a 2013 elite hunter and the only thing I didnt like about it was the black riser. Since I paint AR's, i figured i'd give it a try. Here are a few pics.

Very nice! Those Elite bows are sweet indeed. My son has an 2013 Answer and loves it. I am in the research, test shooting and decision making process of buying a new bow right now and Elite is at the top of the list.

Thats the bow I was going to get this year also but then I shot the new DNA...well, its PSE again for me. Didn't get drawn for elk again...you lucky dog. At least I know where a couple of big mulie bucks hang out, so I will try to put a arrow there anyway. What unit?

Cerakoting the riser, what a great idea! Do you overspray camo? For example wrapping it in jute twine or doily cloth and spraying a contrasting color. Check out the builds on snipershide.com for other cool ideas.

Killer rig right there.
Originally Posted By: scottmilk9I just bought a 2013 elite hunter and the only thing I didnt like about it was the black riser. Since I paint AR's, i figured i'd give it a try. Here are a few pics.

Back