Judge Jeanine “Fact Blasts” Hillary & Obama Administration on Benghazi

You know, if I was a liberal or a democrat, I would be absolutely ashamed to admit it. Every time one of them opens their mouth of late, they are proven either an idiot or a liar, or both!

For instance Barbara Streisand's take on the hearings...

Quote:

What's Behind the Benghazi Hearings?

Barbara Streisand | Posted: 05/14/2013 5:46 pm

Remember Whitewater and the "travel office" non-scandals of the 1990s? The Republicans and certain media outlets wasted the nation's time and millions of dollars in pursuit of alleged wrongdoing by First Lady Hillary Clinton. It was all sound and fury signifying nothing. Two decades later, the same script is being revisited about the attack on the American consulate in Benghazi, Libya, which the president and Secretary Clinton clearly labeled a "terrorist act."

Obviously Barbara was in a drug induced coma while Hillary and Barack ran around screaming about the movie, then produced the apology and played it in the Arab world, basically LIED to the entire world about what went on that day in Benghazi.

Quote:
If the Republicans want to revisit tragic acts of terrorism, shouldn't we go back to 9/11/2001? The nation later found out there was massive incompetence on the part of the Bush Administration leading up to 9/11. President Bush received repeated warnings from Richard Clarke, the National Coordinator for Counter-terrorism, regarding an impending terrorist threat. Furthermore, while vacationing on his Texas ranch on August 6th, the president received a CIA briefing stating that Osama Bin Laden was determined to strike in the United States. President Bush dismissed the briefer saying he had "covered his [beeep]" and went fishing.

When all else fails, and you have no ground to stand on, attack the former president. It was all Bush's fault!! I'm sorry Barbara, but of all the intelligence you speak of, NONE OF IT told anyone when or how they would attack. That was a little bit different than watching an attack on closed circuit video from the scene of the attack, and going to bed because you had to fly out early for your campaign fund raiser in Vegas, at the taxpayer's expense, the next morning. AND, allowing 4 Americans to die, without lifting a finger to even attempt to help them, in doing so.

Quote:In the aftermath of this horrific attack that killed almost 3,000 people, the Democrats didn't spend months trying to politicize the tragedy by asking, "What did the president know and when did he know it?" Sometimes in the face of national tragedy, politics should take a backseat. The hypocrisy of turning Benghazi into a deliberate cover-up scandal is preposterous at a time when the nation faces so many serious problems. The budget sequester, sponsored by Republicans, is already cutting back security at U.S. embassies around the world. Why don't the Republicans deal with the very real effects of the sequester at home and abroad?

The Republicans gave Obama exactly what he asked for. They asked for a budget, which they haven't received one that even the Democrats find acceptable in 5 years now.

Quote:But the Republicans are intent on politicizing the tragic deaths of four Americans last September 11th in Benghazi. Despite Secretary Hillary Clinton's answering questions at Senate hearings into the matter, the Republicans in the House are trying to drum up a scandal with little new factual evidence. Could it be because they're afraid Secretary Clinton might run for President in 2016? The report that came out of the The Accountability and Review Board, headed by seasoned diplomat Thomas Pickering, along with former chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Admiral Mike Mullen, absolved Secretary Clinton of wrongdoing, yet the Republican refuse to let this issue go.

There is little factual evidence because the Obama Administration has all of the witnesses hid! The Obama Administration has the 3 group commanders relieved of their commands locked up somewhere. The Obama Administration has the press bought. The Obama Administration has ordered government employees to refuse to offer testimony, and to lie. Evidence has been hidden, evidence has been altered. That's why there is little factual evidence!!

Quote:The public should demand that the Republicans get on with the nation's business and not spend their time and money undermining the current administration and former Secretary Clinton.

The public should demand the entire administration be found guilty of treason, and executed by firing squad.

Quote:It is beyond hypocritical that Karl Rove, who was referred to as "Bush's Brain," should be running ads through his super PAC, American Crossroads, attacking Hillary Clinton now and accusing her -- with no proof -- of a "cover up." This established lie is nothing but a smear and character assassination.

It is beyond hypocritical that Obama and Hillary were on the news for nearly 2 weeks stating this was a spontaneous event, and you try to tell us that they said it was clearly a terrorist attack. Not to mention it is hypocritical that you try to tell us anything in regard to this matter.

Quote:As Army lawyer Joseph Welch said to Republican Senator Joseph McCarthy on June 9, 1954, "Have you no sense of decency?" You could still ask the same question today.

Consider the question asked of yourself Barbara. Do you have no decency, or are you just another idiot in a long line of liberals?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/barbra-streisand/benghazi-hearing-republican-hypocrisy_b_3275232.html

Originally Posted By: Rocky1
Obviously Barbara was in a drug induced coma while Hillary and Barack ran around screaming about the movie, then produced the apology and played it in the Arab world, basically LIED to the entire world about what went on that day in Benghazi.

I'm glad you brought this up Rocky. Haven't heard anyone mention it on the news. I can only imagine what the other world leaders were thinking when he was at the UN spewing that bile.

Originally Posted By: Smackem223Originally Posted By: Rocky1

I'm glad you brought this up Rocky. Haven't heard anyone mention it on the news. I can only imagine what the other world leaders were thinking when he was at the UN spewing that bile.

I'm sure they were thinking 'what a dip stick' , the only ones that could have possibly agreed with him is the liberal obamabots.

I have my popcorn ready to go for tonites Judge Jeanine!!Man with Bengazi,IRS,and AP schandel,the sparks are going to fly!!!
ohmy.gif

Go Judge!!

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Smackem223Originally Posted By: Rocky1

I'm relatively certain other world leaders probably kick back at least once a week after supper with a cold beer and watch the sitcom called 'The Whitehouse'. Kinda like we used to all sit around and watch Good Times every week, unless you ain't as old as some of us, then you watched the reruns every day!!

(Come to think of it, Obama does kinda look like JJ... Maybe now we know the real reason he has buried his past!!)

Back