Looking for a soft rubber pistol grip.

12Ring

So I want to find a the softest rubber pistol grip for my new lower I'm building. I am limited in my selection in my local shops, so I'm wondering if you guys can give me a few suggestions on a nice rubber grip. I don't want the one with the big circle piece at the bottom.

I saw a guy on another forum with a awesome looking grip and he said that he actually had it molded to his hand by some company that he doesn't think is still around. Thank for any suggestions.

I have an ergo and hogue, ergo is a tad softer and maybe slimmer but not by much. The hogue has more defined finger grooves, which ever one you go with you will be happy. IMO they are the two best grips on the market.

The rubber overmolded Magpul MOE+ is pretty good. I bought it on accident thinking it was the standard MOE. At first I was going to return but it's starting to grow on me.

Originally Posted By: mj36639The rubber overmolded Magpul MOE+ is pretty good. I bought it on accident thinking it was the standard MOE. At first I was going to return but it's starting to grow on me.

Yeah, a soft rubber kinda grows on Me too.
grin.gif

Originally Posted By: Orneryolfart357Originally Posted By: mj36639The rubber overmolded Magpul MOE+ is pretty good. I bought it on accident thinking it was the standard MOE. At first I was going to return but it's starting to grow on me.

Yeah, a soft rubber kinda grows on Me too.
grin.gif

Baahahahahahah. Nice one. Ok so if I gotta buy one off of just suggestions, it looks like i'll try the Ergo. Thanks guys.

Cabelas used to carry a product(can't think of the name right now) that you could put around your bow grip and mold it to your hand. I dont see why it wouldn't work on a pistol grip. Wouldn't hurt to take a look.

Back