Dam Im Good!

gj

At educating yotes !

Heard Im up for teacher of the year award !
Anyway was out hunting sunday. At the 2nd set I called in a nice looking 2yr old dog. He came loping in and stopped about 75 yrds . He stood there pretty as could be sniffing the ground to his left . I had already set the cross hairs of my AR on him as he was moving in. As he was sniffing the ground I centered on his chest and gently squeezed the trigger and click nothing ejected the round and let the charging handle load another round, to my surprise he didnt even hear all the clanging and banging an ar charging handle makes.I centered on the chest again and click, ejected charged and click a third time well the 4th round fired but By this time he had heard all the ruckus and turned and was loping away and I was so full of adrenaline I couldnt hit an elephant at 5 paces.

(Lesson learned) when you tweak your hammer spring for a lighter trigger pull go out on a cold morning and function test your weapon! S#$T gj.

------------------
www.moaammo.com

LOL, that's a good one! Thanks for sharing that lesson. I like doing some spring bending myself.
smile.gif

Hmmm... I wonder if a single shot might not be the answer? Less to go wrong...

wink.gif

------------------
Regards,

Sharps Shooter.

'74 Sharps... when you care enough to use the very best.

Curt,

what are those Gay Bars like?
smile.gif

LB

(squeal like a pig!)

edit: just having a little fun with ya, buddy. No offense.

[This message has been edited by Leonard (edited 09-27-2001).]

Back