[b]PLEASE HELP A FAMILY IN NEED!!![/b]

Thank You guys for Donating. I have been recieving Turkey Calls, Predator Calls, Knifes, Fishing Lures etc......You guys are awesome. Thanks to all that have Donated to Skys Cause so far. Keep up the great work. Doug

I have a NIB Trophy Ridge Torsion 4 arrow quiver I was sent to do a review on... I opened it, reviewed it and it is sitting in the package in my shop. Is that something that could help your cause? If so I will get it in the mail Monday, best of luck many thoughts and prayers to you and yours!!!

from-a-grand yes that would be great. Thank You guys so much in advance. I do appreciate it. Doug

Any Hunting/Fishing item will help me Benefit my Niece Sky.

Oh man how did i miss this?
i'll get something figured out for her, wish Pa wasn't so far away I'd send some elk antlers for the benefit auction.
when jenny had her benefit we bought a weatherby 22-250 for 500 bucks then sold raffle tickets made Real good money doing that.
everyone here did a outstanding job helping her out.

Guys I just wanted to take a moment to say Thank You for all of your support, prayers and donations. Sky is doing the best that she can with the hand she has been dealt. Once again Thank You all very much. Doug

Back