Weaver Grand Slam "Tactical" 3-10 mil/mil

MPFD

I just bought one and so far REALLY like it. I had a Weaver V3 previously and it seemed to have the best tracking and repeatability of any scope I've used. It went on my SD .264 LBC AR upper and the first thing I noticed right off the bat was the clarity. It has GREAT glass and the clicks seem very precise and consistent. I'm not sure I will like the exposed turret's, but my Nikon 40mm sunshade fits it perfectly and looks better in it then it does any of my Buck masters... Do any of you guys use this scope? What are your thoughts and experiences?

I dont have that particular scope but I do have a Grand Slam in a 4.5-14 ans a Super Slam in a 3-15 and I cant say anything bad about them. The GS are good and the SS is top notch in my opinion. I would, and will, buy another in a heartbeat.

I have one and agree with everything you said MPFD. Great scope and priced nice. Might have to get another now that I think about it.

It got moved over to my new .260 Rem. I love this scope, I really wish I had enough cash flow to buy a few more.

Back