2013 NOS Predator Masters Sagerat Hunt!!

338-06 would be prrrrrfect !

Snow!
scared.gif

Originally Posted By: blopez50I hope that I'm able to get in on this one of these years!

Do you allow 338-06 for those little guys?
wink.gif

You load V-maxes don't you? Use enough gun!

Originally Posted By: reddog964
OK Phil... I don't want to here that four letter word again... Not while I am there anyways..... Please pray for some Sun Shine I'm sick of the snow this year...

Sorry Kevin........I`ll try to think positive.

BTW i`m nursing a nice sunburn i got yesterday....
thumbup1.gif

Originally Posted By: ultramagSagerats? I hate to break it to you guys but those are woodchucks.....lol.

You mean rockchucks? How much rock could a rockchuck chuck if a rockchuck could chuck rock?

Originally Posted By: ultramagSagerats? I hate to break it to you guys but those are woodchucks.....lol.

Rockchucks they are,but not these....

There are thousands and thousands of these little things !

Last edited:
2100 ish rounds for me....

PS...Kevin,i just looked at the weather, the weather God`s predict low to mid 70`s with a 10% chance of rain on Fri./Sat.

Bring the long sleeves and sunscreen.....

Boy sounds like a lot of noise for a 8oz squirrel!!!
I'll be there on the 27th for a week of targets.
Be at the springs, look for a white dodge 4x4.

LEN

Originally Posted By: philip2100 ish rounds for me....

PS...Kevin,i just looked at the weather, the weather God`s predict low to mid 70`s with a 10% chance of rain on Fri./Sat.

Bring the long sleeves and sunscreen.....

I thought it may work
wink.gif
Long Sleeves for me year around.... Looks like I may be a little short on ammo! guess I'll bring more Gun's ... Unless I can find more brass some place
unsure.gif

1K 17 HMR
400 223AI
100 243 AI

Think I shot around 900 rounds last year. One of those days was chucks and only shot a handfull of ammo that day.

Sounds good. The weather finally broke today. It was an awesome afternoon. Hopefully we're on a new trend.
thumbup.gif

Even the wind is supposed to fall off after tomorrow. It looks like the weather will be PERFECT! Looking forward to seeing you guys soon! Let me know if I can do anything for you.

tt

Sounds like fun, and the weekend is shaping up to be the perfect storm. Well for rats that is..
smile.gif

With the [beeep] winds finally dropping off, should be about perfect. The rats should be good and hungry after a cool/windy/dry early spring. The beep in my post is because I said (dam) gotta' love the word censorship filters here.
rolleyes.gif

Enjoy, fellas.

Back