2013 NOS Predator Masters Sagerat Hunt!!

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

we will have lots of ammo

I have one that need first blood but after any one can use it
I think keven got 1 1/2 that need first blood( the 22-243 got it's first half on me when I was bedding it )

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: 204farr ( the 22-243 got it's first half on me when I was bedding it )

Ouch! The purple heart for Cody...

Originally Posted By: tt35Originally Posted By: Tim NeitzkeOnce I'm unpacked...

Fun with string, snake charmer, pic taker ......

I'm in !
thumbup1.gif

We obviously couldn't do this without you, man!

Thats why he's the PRD! Man I wish I could make it. Hopefully next year, depending on where Uncle Sam has me...

Originally Posted By: Tim Neitzke
grin.gif

We still got room ! Anyone want to join us ?

It's not far off now !
drool.gif

Cant wait Either
wink.gif
would be nice to met some New members from here that knows how to have FUN....

Tim Neitzke said:
grin.gif

We still got room ! Anyone want to join us ?

It's not far off now !
drool.gif
[/quote

I might be in for day shoot I can't do more than that. I need to get in touch with Tim and see if that would work. It would be nice to meet some of you guys.

Originally Posted By: NG 20vtI might be in for day shoot I can't do more than that.

That would be GREAT! It would be fun to meet some more guys. Let me know what might work for you.

Man that's making me hungry already!!!

And don't forget about these Guy's.....

Gonna be Great getting togeather with everyone again! Sure wish Mike and Rob was coming again! If anyone want's to have a Blast and Meet some Great guy's this is your CHANCE !!!

Don't forget sunscreen! I remeber seeing Rob a week or two after the shoot and he was peeling like a snake!

Save a couple for 2014 boys...

I'm stoked! With the little ones coming out and very little hay growth, we are going to have the best of all worlds on this hunt. The hunts the last three days were phenomenal for this time of year! And, yep, don't forget the sunscreen and the snowmobile suit...you never know in Harney County.
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: pahntr760Don't forget sunscreen! I remeber seeing Rob a week or two after the shoot and he was peeling like a snake!

I`ve been shooting squirrels in Harney County for the last 10 years...

Last year,shooting with Tim,Rob and a few others was the hottest I`ve EVER seen it.....every other year at the same time it has SNOWED on us.....

The weather there is truly a roll of the dice...

Originally Posted By: philipOriginally Posted By: pahntr760Don't forget sunscreen! I remeber seeing Rob a week or two after the shoot and he was peeling like a snake!

I`ve been shooting squirrels in Harney County for the last 10 years...

Last year,shooting with Tim,Rob and a few others was the hottest I`ve EVER seen it.....every other year at the same time it has SNOWED on us.....

The weather there is truly a roll of the dice...

OK Phil... I don't want to here that four letter word again... Not while I am there anyways..... Please pray for some Sun Shine I'm sick of the snow this year...

Back