KUDOS TO TACTICAL NIGHT VISION COMPANY

What a Bird, he ripped the hog's head right off!
scared.gif

Actually he picked it up right after this photo and flew about 200 feet with it before he dropped it...

Nice job, Skypup.

A question about the Barnes TSX, have you tried that bullet on coyotes? It certainly penetrates well for hogs, just curious about how it might perform on coyotes, if it's fur-friendly etc while still anchoring them.

no pics but got a bobcat and coyote btoh picked up with the 64's the cat was spoted at over 300 yards stalking a rabbit, then came right into the call.

Originally Posted By: the impactzoneno pics but got a bobcat and coyote btoh picked up with the 64's the cat was spoted at over 300 yards stalking a rabbit, then came right into the call.

Was that new "doggy" involved? How is she?
smile.gif

Vic

Vic go check out the lions, bears, and hound forum, under my pup turned it up a notch, she made two great tracks baying both the cat and coyote, now if I can just remember which way is up on the scope I'll stop blowing their legs off and she wont have to work so hard LOL

Originally Posted By: 6mm06
Nice job, Skypup.

A question about the Barnes TSX, have you tried that bullet on coyotes? It certainly penetrates well for hogs, just curious about how it might perform on coyotes, if it's fur-friendly etc while still anchoring them.

I use it on coyotes when I see them but it is not a preferred round for them as it pretty much goes right through them unless you hit some major bone structure in the shoulder. The smaller Barnes Varmint Grenade 40 grain would be best for coyotes, I just use the 70 grain since I am normally loaded for hogs. If I do see a coyote, I got for a shoulder or head shot when using this round....we got three more sows and three more boars tonight, no pics but I am covered with mud and blood.

Originally Posted By: SkyPupHere is the pictorial story of the LASTAC 0.1mW IR laser compared to the DBAL-D2 0.7mW IR laser close up @ 30 yards and @ 175 yards to show the major decrease in bloom associated with the use of the LDI Neutral Density Filter on a 0.7mW IR laser footprint:

LASTAC%20&%20DBAL%20NO%20Filter%2030%20Yards.jpg

LASTAC%20&%20DBAL%20Filter%2030%20yards.jpg

LASTAC%20&%20DBAL%20D2%20175%20Yards%20NO%20Filter.jpg

LASTAC%20&%20DBAL%20D2%20Filter%20175%20Yards.jpg

TNVC should have these LDI Laser Neutral Density Filters up on their site in the next day or two for about $17 each....

Team Wendy EXFIL, TNVC ITT Pinnacle MultiCam PVS-14, Nortoros INVG, Nortoros Dual Dovetail, EagleTac 3.4W IR, Olight M-20 Crimson RED LED, Princeton Tec IR, Vis, Red LED, Photonics IR mini lights

TNVC%20MultiCam%20Team%20Wendy.jpg

TNVC%20MultiCam.jpg

TNVC%20MultiCam%20Team%20Wendy%20Right%20Side.jpg

Originally Posted By: Victor_TNVCLet you all know, we only got single digit TAN units in and they sold out quick. Black is all that is in stock.

Vic

maybe my luck is changing... I must have made the cut because I got a tracking number today!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted By: Victor_TNVCLet you all know, we only got single digit TAN units in and they sold out quick. Black is all that is in stock.

Vic

Btw gents, just found out LDI is NOT making any more Neutral Density Filters in TAN any longer, only BLACK and FOLIAGE colors. Foliage is taking much longer to produce as well.

Customers who have ordered from us will be getting call backs real soon from Jaimie on the color choices which at the present time is black only. Thanks!

Vic

Was out tonight and was able to blast these three hogs @ 125 yards using the FLIR Thermal, it was raining like [beeep] and they were in some tall grass but they stood out like a sore thumb in the FLIR.

3%20Wet%20Hogs.jpg

Loaded them up to drag them back to the truck and no sooner did I get them loaded that another sounder group showed up and took down two more, for a total of five.

Thermal Rocks!
grin.gif

Back