March HOM Vote

reb8600

Staff member
It is time for the March Hunt Of The Month vote
thumbup1.gif
We had some great stories in March. Seasons are slowing down but lets keep the stories coming. Should be seeing some Turkey stories!! Take some time and write about your hunt, include pictures and details. It could get you a nice prize. It does not have to be a predator hunt. Does not have to be a successful hunt either. After all, it is about the experience and time outdoors.

A special thanks goes out to the sponsors and HOB's for the prizes they donate. If it was not for them, this may not be possible. Be sure to send them a thanks and support them when you need something. They are not required to do this.

First Place

This months winner is going to get a nice call set from Larry Scarborough of LDS Custom Calls,he did an outstanding job on these. They are made of Eastern Red Cedar and looking amazing. All his calls sound and look great
thumbup.gif

MarchHOM_zpseac2aa57.jpg

Below are the links to the stories. Please take some time to read them. The members put some time and effort into writing them. After you do, place your vote for the one you think is the best. The voting will end on Sunday March 14 at 5:00 pm MST.

1. My PM Hunt Convention Trip by Bordercollie

2. First Hunt, First Coyote (My PM Convention Trip) by HPW

3. A pretty good W. Texas Adventure. And a first for me. by cjdavis618

4. 2 out of 3 ain't bad, except when #3 was SOLID BLACK!!! by Kizmo

5. My Hunt with Tony Tebbe! (play by play -very long read - Pic heavy) by SouthTXBowhunter

6. Four more down today! by Rob424

Thanks everybody and thank you Larry for donating those beautiful calls. Wile E. and I can't wait to use them on Mr. Lazy Pants.

Great hunts and stories by all. I like these when I have been busy and havn't had time to be online. Get to read the best stories and get caught up.

Back