Ithaca Model 72 Lever Action .22 Mag

Stirling XD

I've got an opportunity to buy one of these. It's probably 30 years old but looks like it's new out of the box. He wants $175. I'm not real familiar with that model and was wondering if that was a reasonable price. Any feedback on that model would be appreciated.

Thanks.

That is just flat out rediculous ,you should tell him he is out of his mind.Better yet give me his phone number and address and i will buy it I mean tell him off for you

Buy it right now or let him know I will!
They are one of the best levers out there IMO. I wish I had kept mine & it was just a 22lr.
I paid $69 back in 75, $175 is a very good price.
Place it next to a Henry...look the same....yeeup pretty much.
Its also a German made gun if I can recall.

Can you say "Smokin' Deal" They are tough to find in any condition and with the prices going up and up...they are a great little rifle

Thanks for the feedback, guys. I'll see if I can make a deal happen. This guys has two that he would like to sell as a pair. One is 22mag and the other is 22lr. I haven't seen the 22lr yet. My buddy wants the LR and I want the mag. I hope he has some ammo to sell because I can't find it around here.

Originally Posted By: Stirling XDThanks for the feedback, guys. I'll see if I can make a deal happen. This guys has two that he would like to sell as a pair. One is 22mag and the other is 22lr. I haven't seen the 22lr yet. My buddy wants the LR and I want the mag. I hope he has some ammo to sell because I can't find it around here.
I will buy both & have ammo for them!

cursing.gif
AAAGH!!! The old man sold the both guns to someone else without even calling us. I had a feeling that guy would have a short attention span when I saw the bong sitting on his coffee table. Oh well!

Originally Posted By: Stirling XD
cursing.gif
AAAGH!!! The old man sold the both guns to someone else without even calling us. I had a feeling that guy would have a short attention span when I saw the bong sitting on his coffee table. Oh well!
Buy on the spot next time!
Someone else saw the value & said SOLD!

Back