Opinions on CZ Redhead Deluxe O/U

Originally Posted By: afhunter1I have a SxS 20ga and it is a bunny / woodcock thumper. I like it for a inexpensive brush gun. I wouldn't own two but one is fine.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=333194304

That is the one.

I have one of the Jon's Upland Specials with the Prince of Wales round knob pistol grip in a 26" barreled 20 gauge. It is one of my favorite shotguns. It is the only double barrel I own and no it is not as refined as some of the high end stuff, but it is solid and patterns well. If I ever buy another SXS it will be a bespoke gun - probably an Uggie.

If I was in the market for an O/U and had the jack - the Cynergy fits me the best out of any I have tried.

Originally Posted By: pahntr760There are a couple on GB right now. I'm waiting to buy...for now. Its good to know there in there, quality wise.

You won't regret it.
My buddy down in NV picked up a NIB 20ga DU Dinner Gun from a few years back recently.
AA Claro and nice engraving. Like I said "it's heavy" but mon-o-man, what a beauty.
My 16ga F.A.I.R. (Rizzini) is just as pretty and weighs half as much but also cost twice as much.
Just like good glass, there just aren't any free lunches where break action shotguns are concerned.
Especially side locks.

noname009.jpg

I had a CZ Canvasback 12g w/26" tubes for about a year. Realized I liked shooting my semi autos for dove and duck better than an O&U. Performed flawlessly while I had it and was a solid gun. No complaints.

Back