Predator Hunting: SUPPRESSED™ "Snow Storm" NEW SNOW CAMO!

skinney

Director
Wind, Rain, or Snow, If we can shield our camera equipment from the elements, we will get kill shots.
Join O'Neill Ops, on a hunt that many wouldn't film in, as we trek 2 miles into a "Snow Storm" with sub zero windchill to bring you another intense "Dixon Special" this hunt has also been dubbed "Snowy Dixon"
GET YOUR CAN ON! (and if you haven't, you'll have your chance to win one on our facebook page, details to follow)
as always fellas if your bandwidth permits, click the sprocket in the lower right hand corner and watch it in HD, ENJOY!

Sweet
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: 223PeteAs always, flippin awesome! Where did you get that snow drift camo? It conceals well!
we are literally the first guys you will see wearing that pattern, It will be commercially available soon, we may have some tweaks made to the system just for us, and we will be getting their sandstorm, and badlands patterns to review, in a few weeks... I really appreciate the comments, I try and edit the kills we get in a "unique" way unlike any others! What would you guys like to see next, a few more doubles, a couple triples, or should I get my prostaffer CBASS started on one of the quads? the interest has really slown since the "season" is done, and we will be uploading not all, but around 30-40 more kills to the tube, but we will primarily be focusing on product, equipment, and weapon reviews, over the summer, and of course when hunting begins again, we've got lots more plans, and lots more ideas!

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Displayed NameOriginally Posted By: skinney What would you guys like to see next?

Well that's an easy one, the 338 Norma mag poppin critters waayyy out der.
thumbup1.gif

we will be bringin you the 930yd antelope kill, and plenty of LR kills after Deer, lope, and elk season this year... until then, we'll have to settle for some LR steel bangin.

Back