AR parts in stock @ fair prices

Originally Posted By: timmy0283Different one from above.

PSA 16" Mid-length Heavy Premium Stripped Upper - no BCG or Charging handle

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php...ing-handle.html

Mine arrived today. PSA shipped the upper on day 17, responded to my email inquiry on day 17 (note on PSA's website said products would ship in 15 days).

It seems okay.

My buddy ordered his upper two days after me and his arrived on Tuesday, two days before me. LOL!

I ordered one as well, and got it 2 days ago. I think their website says they ship in 15 business days. Not bad in this craziness we have going on. I am thinking about ordering another one of their uppers since I scored on a couple BCG's and a couple PSA lower receivers in the last couple weeks.

Originally Posted By: timmy0283I ordered one as well, and got it 2 days ago. I think their website says they ship in 15 business days. Not bad in this craziness we have going on. I am thinking about ordering another one of their uppers since I scored on a couple BCG's and a couple PSA lower receivers in the last couple weeks.

Oh, I will be ordering from them again, for sure.

windham weapons is good on small parts within 2 weeks for me, even if it say's out of stock. They shoot ya an email when parts are shipped.

I have gotten complete bolt heads, carriers stripped,gas keys, hammer trigger,buffers,gas tubes,ect,ect, 16 in. HBAR barrels,ect

Pk Firearms has uppers full gins and some parts I got a Rock River Coyote 20" upper from them a few weeks back. And with shipping I paid as much as the upper listed on RRA's website. They have stuff go in and put off stock pretty much all day every day.

Grabagun in Dallas did me right on lower parts kits.

JSE Surplus has stuff going in and out of stock and generally have good to great prices.

That price is pretty close to their standard pricing...I don't expect Midway to be gouging on their parts...They tend to appreciate their customers...

Do some of you guys realize that you're part of the problem for parts shortage for AR"s ??????

For god's sake men what are you guys doing buying that many parts, uppers, bolts etc..?

Flipping?

Back