"The Hitcher"

Rich Cronk

I caught this old boy out in front of my house, trying to hitch a ride. I went out to run him off, and then learned that he is a well known call maker.
---------
DSCF0194.jpg

Hitchhiking to Big Sur? I saw a chartreuse VW van painted up with flowers and peace signs headed your way. I think you're in luck!

Rich,
You must be way to busy making calls or something.
You need to take a little break and get to the barber! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Hate to say it, but you look a little like that Ward Churchill freak. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Way, way, way too funny! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'm starting to get a bit thin on top. Now that's a hair piece!

Tony

Can I use that picture for background?

I need something to keep the kids away from MY computer. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

You kill me Rich. What a riot.
Keep up the insanity.

Scott

PS You're standing on the wrong side of the road for the direction you're hithin'. LOL

Scott

Last edited:
theedz155,
Wrong side of the road? Oh well, Granpa's can get away with stuff like that. Neighbor guy across the street didn't know who I was. A couple more minutes out there and the cop car would have been rolling up out front.

I seen on the news this morning, you guys kept the local fire dept's busy with some hellacious grass fires.

That wouldn't have anything to do with this picture wpould it Rich? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

If that guy is a call maker, he ain't been in business very long or he would have a lot shorter hair, 'cause it would've gotten caught in the lathe by now, or maybe he's got a hair net......I'd like to see that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back