Coyote with a slingshot???

I think it will come to point that we will have to use sling shots and spears. Then the government would probably will buy all the ammo. Then we will be stuck using rocks lol. I think everyone needs to buy a quality slingshot while they still can and stock up on slingshot ammo

That's pretty sweet. Looks like the challenge is up. Redfrogs buying a twelve pack to the first one that kills a coyote with a slingshot. Those fufu feathers slow the arrow down I don't know why he wouldn't just used regular feathered veins.

The zombie hoards don't stand a chance now with my big bore tater gun and my wrist rocket sporting flying death sticks.

You know I have to go out and try that now.
thumbup1.gif

Lol I would rather use a steel bearing or some lead ball.... this guy is cool too bad hes not on dual survival anymore.

I'm very skeptical about that deal. I'll bet he has never cronied his arrow speed. There is no way that will generate enough Kenetic energy for a deer. Rabbits maybe. Sure it is going in that bail in the coil end of the bail which is very loose....but remember he is using a field tip. He won't get that penitration with a broad head. He will lose a lot of animals using that thing. If somebody out there makes one, I would like you to go cronograph the speed. I would bet it is no more than 70 fps. Just a guess of course.

At work we cant have guns in the trucks so ive got a wrist rocket for occasional grouse work. my co worker shot at a wolf with it a while back at about 30 yds. true story it made for a good laugh.. but an arrow hmmmmmm.

Surgical tubing band clamped onto the sling shot posts will give WAY more power (if you can get the good tubing). We used to use it to shoot the 1" ball bearings when I was a kid. They would punch holes in 5/8" plywood from about 5yds, length of pull stopped us from really hitting the rigs potential(4'5" then... 6'2" now). Now that I'm all growed up, looks like I may need to rethink my slingshooting. A realy long shaft with some propper heavy tubing might just work. My wife is gonna love this one!

Originally Posted By: wvyotehunter68I think it will come to point that we will have to use sling shots and spears. Then the government would probably will buy all the ammo. Then we will be stuck using rocks lol. I think everyone needs to buy a quality slingshot while they still can and stock up on slingshot ammo

I agree brother....never in my all years....I would think ammo would be hard to get....this is getting to be bs....

Originally Posted By: jmc058Hey Displayed would you like to buy a thirty round mag. for that big bore tater gun?

Sure trade you for some inner tube bands and a key loop

Once as a bored child I took my wrist rocket and started flinging arrows, but it never crossed my mind to use it for hunting! That would have to be one heck of a slingshot to fling an arrow with enough energy to kill a big game animal!

I used to have an old Japanese Pachinko game machine...When it started falling apart, I saved the approx. 300 3/8" steel balls out of it and saved them for some sling shot work if needed....

It's amazing what one of those steel balls will do to a solid target out of a good wrist rocket sling shot...

Originally Posted By: wvyotehunter68I think it will come to point that we will have to use sling shots and spears. Then the government would probably will buy all the ammo. Then we will be stuck using rocks lol. I think everyone needs to buy a quality slingshot while they still can and stock up on slingshot ammo

Ha ha....not here in NY...Slingshots are now considered "assault weapons" by the morons in Albany

Back