Iowa coyotes

Brennan

I am looking into going to Northwestern college in Orange city Iowa next year, and was wondering what the coyote hunting is like. I probobly won't chose a college based on proximety to large amounts of coyotes, but you never know. It would be a nice study break to go out and blast a couple of yotes.

Hello Brennan
Iowa for school and you live in Washington? Man o man.....for coyote hunting you can't beat this state. WSU in Pullman, Walla Walla Community College, Big Bend in Tri-Cities. This is a target-rich environment. You are right, you shouldn't consider the coyote-hunting when choosing a college......it should be the #1 priority!

Good luck to you-
Muss

p.s. are you from Lynded, or Lynden? I know an Ag teacher that used to teach there...Mark Holt? Sound familiar?

I come from the Storm Lake area which is south and east of Orange City about 1 1/2 hrs. They have coyotes up in that country but not a hell of a lot. Mostly row crops, pasture and hay ground with some wooded creek and river bottoms. It gets a little more hilly and wooded as you get west toward the Big Sioux. Red fox make this area home too. I've never been to WA but it sounds like you have more yotes out there. South Dakota is in close proximity to Orange City and they have some coyotes too.

Good luck, Northwestern is a good School, they just don't party much in Dutch country though.
biggrin.gif

Chris

Muss, Iam from lynden, I guess I typed something wrong. The name Mark Holt does sound familar, but I don't know him. I think he taught at Lynden Public, I go to Lynden Christian.

THe dutch don't party much down there? Sounds an awfull lot like were I am from
smile.gif

Ain't dutch Ain't much

Back