calling hogs?

I have very successfully called hogs with both Foxpro's and grunt tubes.

Check out my kill shot video on youtube. Many of those hogs were called of course this video doesn't really show it. Cuz it's a kill shot video. The hogs at the very beginning came charging in and stuck their noses right to the call before JB shot at them.

very nice we are going down to marietta oklahoma in april to kill some hogs hopefully you got any advice down in that area or close by in texas that would be good for some hogs?

I actually use a grunt tube more becasue it's easy to carry.

probably the most productive way to hunt them for a beginner is over feed or pushin' brush. If you have an idea where they ar bedding during the day. Mid day brush pushing gets'em up and going. You'd better be able to hit a moving target in thick brush though.

OK I believe I have bachelor fight and sow protection on my machine. Thanks. Do you just let them play or limit to several minutes?

depends on the situation. If your going to sit by a feeder, play off and on. If I'm hunting sanctuaries / beeding areas I call for up to 5 minutes and move on if I don't here anything answer or moving my way.

Back