Spring Turkey Contest!!!!!

KeeKee

Here's the deal! Were going to run a spring turkey contest here on Predator Masters!

Contest will run from March till May 31st. May 31 at 12:00am will be the cut off. That should cover all the seasons.

You will need to post the best piture of your spring turkey in this thread. (Make sure you keep the size of the piture to the board regs) You can only post one piture of the same turkey. But if you kill four diffrent turkeys you can post four pitures. And it must be this years turkey. You (the hunter) Haft to be in the piture.

The PM staff will vote on the best piture of the season and I will post the winner after the contest is over. There will be two places. First and Second. I have two custom calls that will be up for grabs.

So, get creative! Sun sets in the back ground, Kids in the pitures, all that good stuff!

Good Luck!

Brent

I'm in, and thank you for doing this. Only have 1 tag for Pa so only 1 bird for me...I'll make sure its a bigun. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'll have a go at it. It's my 3rd season but I'm up for a little friendly competition. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif I'm going anyhow so I might as well try for a new call.

Sounds great!! Gives me an incentive! I went turkey hunting for the first time last year and boy did I have a blast. I missed, but this year I am going to work hard.

Turkey hunting should come with a warning....once you start you cant quit...lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

Hope you get one this spring...take good pic's! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Brent

we now have a lot of turkeys in maine so with some luck maybe i can put a pix of one on here. it would be no 5 in maine for me, but it has taken a long time.

I'm in!

Might even get a decent camera for the job, and mow the yard before the shot /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif
Although natural surrounding would be better.

Quote:

Contest will run from March till May 31st. May 31 at 12:00am will be the cut off. That should cover all the seasons.

Agreed

Quote:

You can only post one piture of the same turkey. But if you kill four diffrent turkeys you can post four pitures.

I was just thinking if you only have 2 spring tags then the guys who have 4 already have an edge.

Ya, I gess they will have a little edge. And alot of guys hunt several states to. Im not in the contest but I hunt 4-5 states every year in turkey season.

But it all about the picture not just the turkey or how many of them you get or how big it is. Plus it gives all of us the chance to see how everyone did and have a little fun at the same time, and share our hunts or hunt.

Brent

I'm waiting for him to get a bit bigger!
DSCN04831.jpg

I get to call them up to my home. But they get fiesty. Check out the Albino female.

An Eastern using pavement to strut on the West coast /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif
If I didn't spend 4 years in San Diego I'd think that was strange. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif

Just pokin' fun, cool picture /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

They're like kids, they don't listen to you half the time but they can make a mess out of your garden. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
DSCN04801.jpg

Back