McMillan stock color help

Originally Posted By: coleridgeOriginally Posted By: Tim NeitzkePer McMillan " Solid molded-in stocks are not avaiable from McMillan"

I was just mess'n, but it's painfully obviouse that it's possible. It's got to be that it's easier (or cheaper) for them just to paint it.

tt2.gif
...lol

Yep, I'm told paint is way easier.

Originally Posted By: Tim NeitzkeLt tan with white and gray....
IMG_0570.jpg

IMG_0560.jpg

One of my favorites!

I've got an A-5 coming (hopefully ~May?) & ALMOST did this color, but went standard desert camo insted...

Originally Posted By: Tim NeitzkeThanks !

Almost went desert camo on my latest,but spiced it up alittle and did this...
http://www.hunt101.com/data/500/243_A5_copy.JPG

I like it. It would be cool with an odball color mixed in too. Most of the time I like the different color style anyway. I in no way think the color of my stock is going to affect the succes of my hunt. Orange, yellow, purple bring it on. I live 1500+ miles from the nearest desert... I just like the color mix
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: coleridge Orange, yellow, purple bring it on. I live 1500+ miles from the nearest desert... I just like the color mix
lol.gif

Did I hear a request for yellow?

DSC03864.jpg

Travis

Originally Posted By: reddog964Light Tan, Dark Tan and Light Grey (Desert Swrily)

ebde5158.jpg

Desert Camo & Coyote tan cerakote metal

photobucket-5287-1326663741598.jpg

Kevin I LOVE the Desert Swirly. So much in fact I have one on order with NOS
thumbup.gif

The must have stopped. Because I have had two in a single color. But I got them both more than ten years ago. One is tan that I still have, the other black that I got rid of. That said I much perfer the swirled colors to the camo patterns.

Back