AR parts in stock @ fair prices

Originally Posted By: DmenIs joebobs going to get anymore of the $169 dollar poly lowers. I missed out on the last batch. My email does not automatically update on my phone so I did not see it until 2 hours after the email. I was at a gunshop the other day and they were selling an ar with that same lower on it for $2400.

And whoever is buying it should be a moron
blink.gif

I just want to do a simple build, not crazy expensive, for a coyote weapon.. That was the only time I had ever been in that shop. I used the word gouge, not about that particular rifle, just in terms of what is going on in general right now and it struck a nerve with the guy working there. Another customer had come in for a box of 9mm and the price was 65 bucks. The guy was in shock.

The only think that makes sense of the 22LR craziness is speculation. If so, it should behave like all other bubble markets. It may take a while, but eventually the market will cool off and the bottom will drop out. Just like housing in Las Vegas. And yes, I'd get a charge out of seeing the speculators explaining to their creditors that they ran up a a $12,000 charge on their Visa cards "investing" in 22LR ammo.

Originally Posted By: KlrDrvryes, I'd get a charge out of seeing the speculators explaining to their creditors that they ran up a a $12,000 charge on their Visa cards "investing" in 22LR ammo.

That would be a funny meeting to listen in on.

The speculators are everywhere and making investments in things that are moving.. Since the economy is in the tank and stocks for the most part are really floundering, might as well invest in powder and primers, if they are selling at double what they were a month or now two ago.

To be honest, i really don't blame them.. I have a extra 1000 Remington Small Rifle Primer and if someone was going to offer me $75 dollars for them, I will sell them, but otherwise I will hang on to them. Same thing for the Varget powder. I bought plenty back after the last Presidential debate when Obummer said that he wanted to ban guns. I stocked up on thousands of bullets, primers, powder, and filled ammo cans with 22lr. (everything i use) at the low prices. Now if someone really wants it. I can part with some, but I am not pushing it either.

Originally Posted By: shankboneHey, y'all got another thread you could post this in? I'm checking threads like this one daily, looking for parts to finish another AR build, not to read commentary. I'm sorry if this sounds rude to you, but, you know, can you read the original post and all? If you want to throw dirt around about speculators and stuff, maybe don't do it in a thread started with the premise of sharing information about AR parts in stock and @ fair prices.

+1

PSA Upper in stock

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php...ing-handle.html

They went FAST! My buddy ordered 2. Told me about it. I ordered 2. When I ordered it showed 74 in stock. When he ordered it was over 200!

Sorry you didn't get any!

kevlars

Originally Posted By: Derek0525It still says they are in stock but if you try to put one in the cart it says they are sold out

I posted this while I was in the middle of checkout. I assume they went pretty quick at $120 each.

Last edited:
Back