My absolute favorite time of year to call....and I have room.

TonyTebbe

I constantly get asked the question "When is the best time of year for calling?". It's a very good question and one with no right answer.

"Waahhh, waahhh, waaahhh...Smooch...smooch....Bang...flop." actually kind of bores me. I am a straight up "adrenaline junky" and a decoy dog hunter. Though I enjoy calling all months of the year, my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE time is coming up....real soon. The months of March, April and May have produced the most hard charging, multiple, in your face, howling and screaming action that I'm personally addicted to. Breeding is underway, territory boundaries are being enforced, and the coyote vocals are tearing them up. It's what Gunner and I live for.

I have openings for this coveted time of the year, here at Predator University. If you are looking to extend your calling season and want experience some action packed coyote hunting, then consider coming on down and immersing yourself in a howling good time and Pred-U.

Take a look at my website and hunting schedule. Send me a message or call me on the phone and I'll get you lined up.

Just a few video snap shots from March of last year....

gun8.jpg

trip1.jpg

sandyot1.jpg

zeke1.jpg

rem9-1.jpg

windtriple3.jpg

charronyote1.jpg

hardmale1.jpg

fogg2.jpg

sagedecoy1.jpg

Come on down and spend a few days in "Predator Heaven".

I appreciate it.

Tony

The photos are so freaking cool! Love march and april for fox calling as well, when the breeding is over and the are hungry. Also i got to say that i really like the videos on youtube!

This is actulally the time of year that got me started yote hunting. It was a couple years ago first howl ever trying to.get one to howl back and what do u no I got what sounded like 8 or 9 to light up talk about a rush. Never did get one to come in though. Come to think still haven't got one on the ground yet. But still haven't gave up or will I ever give up. I was using primos ez howler I think that was the name of the call sounded horrible but worked.

Tony , Sir Im from Hobbs , what do yyou charge to teach someone to call coyotes , and where can i get one of those chase dogs like you use

Yes sir I do.

I've gotten quite a few inquiries about dates, in the past week. Plenty of room in the schedule, so if anyone is interested, give me a holler before all the good moon phases are taken up.

Thanks...Tony

I just booked another early April hunt today. The same client that killed a triple out of stand where we got run over by a group of 9 coyotes, this fall. I bet he wants to make that same stand.
smile.gif

I still have choice moon phase dates open for April and May. If you are interested in coming out and experiencing the spring time calling action, give me a holler. No better investment for your tax return than sharpening your saw and making calling memories, that'll last a lifetime.

Thanks...Tony

I want to say book these hunts you will not be disappointed. I was with tony a few weeks ago and had 7 dogs on 3 stands. I enjoyed it so much I'm going back for another hunt in 2 weekends. Gunner does an amazing job and it is something to experience for sure. Guys take my word you won't be disappointed. Tony and Gunner are coyote ninjas
smile.gif
!!!

See you soon my friend.

Last edited:
Tony-

I'm going to talk to Barry about a May hunt out there. I've got to get through Turkey season at the ranch before I can go anywhere. It'd give me something to blow my tips on- especially if the TV hunts go well. Weekday hunt again- can you make it work?

I'd fit you in my friend. I'll show you a completely different terrain to call coyotes in. LOL

Keep me posted on how the TV turkey hunts go. I'm excited for ya!

Thanks...Tony

Back