Biden says buy a shotgun instead.....

scobrey

I'm not sure how to post a link, or I would. CNN (yes I know, but you gotta watch both sides to know what's up) has a great clip from "the situation room" of this genius saying buy a double barrel shotgun. He goes on to say if there is a prowler, go outside and fire a couple of blasts in the air. It's worth the 30 seconds to watch and shows yet again how far off base and out of touch these people really are.

I have no problem with the notion of using a shotgun defensively. or offensively, should the need arise.

I do have a problem with someone who doesn't know anything about me or my circumstances having the goddamed arrogance to think that they can tell me what's best for me & what I don't need/can't have.

especially when they're telling me to do things that are flat out illegal. you are NOT legally allowed to fire warning shots, that crap can get you prosecuted for felony charges.

tactically, telling me to take a double barrel & empty both rounds into the air when faced with one or more assailants is so ****ing stupid that anyone suggesting it shouldn't be allowed to walk around free in society.

I think he remembers what happened to VP Cheney(?) So he would rather we have a shotty loaded with bird shot that an Ar.

Originally Posted By: Stu Farish

tactically, telling me to take a double barrel & empty both rounds into the air when faced with one or more assailants is so ****ing stupid that anyone suggesting it shouldn't be allowed to walk around free in society.

During lunch break yesterday a coworker mentioned this (Bidens advice), and I said, "yeah, and then watch them rape your wife and cut her t*ts off"...they acted kind of shocked that I would say such a thing, but I said, well, "thats how how fn stupid that is".

Sometimes I need to filter what I say a little better..especially at work.

Originally Posted By: scobreyI'm not sure how to post a link, or I would. CNN (yes I know, but you gotta watch both sides to know what's up) has a great clip from "the situation room" of this genius saying buy a double barrel shotgun. He goes on to say if there is a prowler, go outside and fire a couple of blasts in the air. It's worth the 30 seconds to watch and shows yet again how far off base and out of touch these people really are.

Great. Now I'm going to jail for illegally discharging a firearm in the city limits.

Probably wont matter. I'll be gunned down while trying to reload.

Biden is a joke.

In other news, someone was suggesting women carry wasp spray, leading to the admonition "Don't bring wasp spray to a gun fight!"

Originally Posted By: VolCrewBiden is a joke.

In other news, someone was suggesting women carry wasp spray, leading to the admonition "Don't bring wasp spray to a gun fight!"

OMG, Raid is gonna corner the market with tactical/ self defense insect killer.....

What's next, start a pillow fight with the home intruder?

Biden was on another talk show and spouted off that a home owner should grab a shotgun and fire through a closed door if someone was trying to break in...

I have to wonder where one would find a legitimate judge that would accept the defense that "Uncle Joe, the American Vice President, told me to do it that way...???

Him taking over as president is the only thing that worries me if Obama should actually get kicked out of office...I truly thing that a mental health exam for politicians should be required before any evaluation is given to a legal gun owner....

Originally Posted By: OldTurtleBiden was on another talk show and spouted off that a home owner should grab a shotgun and fire through a closed door if someone was trying to break in...

Here is that interview. It was with Field & Stream .

It must make Democrats proud to have such a wise and knowledgable point man for their War on Guns.

Sendit

Originally Posted By: OldTurtle

Him taking over as president is the only thing that worries me if Obama should actually get kicked out of office...I truly thing that a mental health exam for politicians should be required before any evaluation is given to a legal gun owner....

A background check is necessary to purchase a Firearm, But not to be President. The irony is unreal.

Back