Thousands rally in Albany!!!

jinxed247

Watch the news tonight...we made national news as thousands of us showed up in Albany to protest King Cuomo's Unconstitutional gun laws!! Also, the NYS Supreme Court gave the state of NY until April 29th to prove that the new laws are constitutional or an injunction will be filed to halt the implementation of the draconian gun laws...I will try and get some pics up soon!!

Originally Posted By: jinxed247Watch the news tonight...we made national news as thousands of us showed up in Albany to protest King Cuomo's Unconstitutional gun laws!! Also, the NYS Supreme Court gave the state of NY until April 29th to prove that the new laws are constitutional or an injunction will be filed to halt the implementation of the draconian gun laws...I will try and get some pics up soon!!

WOW! Thanks, jinxed. Here's a video of the wonderful turnout. The sleeping giant is awake and in the house!

http://www.wgrz.com/news/article/203125/1/Thousands-Attend-Albany-Gun-Rally

Regards,
hm

Originally Posted By: LongnkrnchWait till CNN and NBC get ahold of this. "A couple of dozen toothless redneck gun nuts hold protest"

Whats that about there fighting for all of us. Unless im misunderstanding what your saying if so sorry.

WOW...what a day!!!! One of the few times that I can actually say that I am proud of my fellow New Yorkers!!! State police estimated that OVER 15000 people attended the rally!!! My buddy took all of the pictures so I am just waiting for him to forward them to me and I'll try and get some up!!

On a side note...Bloomberg is trying to get 2 liter sodas banned in NYS with the help of King Cuomo. I ran into some people that weren't there for the rally to repeal the gun control bill. They said that they were there to voice their displeasure with the gov't trying to tell them what they can and can't eat!! I said what?? You didn't say anything when they went after your 1st, 2nd, 4th, 14th etc amendments but your line in the sand is a freakin' 2 liter bottle of soda!! They just kind of looked around and wondered off into the crowd.

That kind of crap is what is wrong with this country. If it doesn't effect them they won't stand up for anything. I think (hope) that people see that the gov't will not stop until they control every aspect of our lives! It starts with let's get rid of the evil firearms because people die...then it moves onto soda because people are fat. People just don't understand that giving up (by not speaking out) little things, one at a time, is such a slippery slope. It gives the gov't a foothold and once they get just that little bit of control it's over.

I was proud of my friend Stephen for bringing his 11 year old son with him. Even he got why we were there. Funny story that his son got kicked out of science class, I think last week or the week before, because when the teacher asked something about falling numbers, his son said it reminded him of Obama's dealing with the economy!! Smart kid!!

jinxed your right.They don't start with the big things usually.Most times they take little bites to see how people are going to react.I think maybe in some measure NY is a test ground for gun laws and to find out what to expect from the people.Now they know,it ain't going to be pretty.Good job,for what it's worth you have my support and the support of thousands of Tennesseans.There was a little rally here in my county last week.They were expecting a few Tea Party people.Way over 200 people showed up.They were standing outside the diner they held it at.Next time it needs to be a much bigger building.Tn lawmakers were there and acknowledged Fed law trumps State law,but we have been through this before.The Feds better pull back.

Thanks for all of your guys support!! We've only just begun!! Elections coming soon too....we'll get them out one way or the other!!

Originally Posted By: jinxed247Thanks for all of your guys support!! We've only just begun!! Elections coming soon too....we'll get them out one way or the other!!

thumbup1.gif

So basically what they are saying is, they're going to vote the gun ban in, without public input, then it will be up to the gun owners to find enough signatures to petition the council for a recall election on the matter??

That isn't a representative form of government, that's an autarchy. And, that's BS!! These yo-yos are going to keep on until someone somewhere has the balls to and the backing to simply have them removed from office. They are going to cross the wrong line, and an attorney is going to bring charges against them for violating their oath of office. It's coming, very shortly!!

Originally Posted By: Bob after BobOriginally Posted By: LongnkrnchWait till CNN and NBC get ahold of this. "A couple of dozen toothless redneck gun nuts hold protest"

Whats that about there fighting for all of us. Unless im misunderstanding what your saying if so sorry.
CNN and NBC just love to minimize something like this and make it look like it's just a few wackballs out there. Photo shopping does wonders. The Libs would lie nothing more than to make their fellow Libs think they out number us by 10 to 1.

Back