Ramshot X-Terminator

Lights

What can you guy's tell me about this powder for .223rem Good, bad or really ugly. I only shoot 40-55gr bullets with my .223's.

Thanks,
Mark

I think it would work really well. I use quite a bit of A2230, and I've heard they're very similar or the same. Don't take my word for that though...

I use it for my .204's & really like it. Seems to burn clean & really runs slick through my powder dispenser! I know you were wanting experience through a .223, but I don't have any. I would recommend XTerminator.

I might just try this very same powder in my newly acquired .17 Rem, also!

wink.gif

I've used it for the last several years....Below is a couple of groups when I was building test loads for my .223 slow twist AR with 40gr V-Max bullets...

40grV-MaxLoads.jpg

I also use Winchester 748 with good results...Ramshot is a little less expensive and burns a little cleaner...

DTechUpper-Loada.jpg

I also use W748 and Benchmarch with my .223 loads. Glad to know that you think XTerminator is cleaner than W748. I might like this stuff.

Super great powder. I use it in my 6x45 and .223s now also, clean burning. Wehn it came out it was about $17 a lb, but noe its like the rest $22+.

I like it well enough to have used up two 8lb jugs and a few 1 lbs containers. I use it in .223. I also use 748 and H4895 for .223. X-terminator and 748 meter very well. Try a pound [ if you can find it ] I think you will like it.

I am about halfway thru an 8 lb jug as well and that's after buying a half dozen or so 1lber's.
I load .223 and 6X45 with it. Works great in the 17 Fireball as well.

Back