The brothers grim!

Jesse lackey

Got my Zip dogs brother at the house hunting him gor a while. They are pure poison to coyotes! My nephiew has another male litter mate to them, he is about ten pounds heavier than these two. When the three of those big dudes get locked on a coyote his life is all but over. They are all very fast, and pure crushers!
2013-02-23_13-26-13_193_zpsaf91950d.jpg

Well this morning i jumped a coyote early, and had a good run for about an hour before they made a catch. My buddy showed up just as they caught, and sent his two to the bay. There were some other guys close by and about ten guys showed up. It got pretty crazy, and we about had a fist fight when one of the guys grabed my dog by the tale and ysnked him off the yote where they were fighting under some junk, because he wanted to shoot it. Well it got pretty loud and wild for a second, my hounds arent used to that, and blew out. Blue stayed the course and my buddy's two dogs. I blue a little wound up and we went into the junk together. Came out with a dead yote.
IMG_20130223_105031_zps71c6c4cf.jpg

Well we loaded up and checked the tracker to find Zip, and stretch, we caught up with them, and they had a yote going. Sent in Blue and made a quick catch. Coyote ended up in a shed full of tires, the dogs had a hard time with this one, but we got it killed.
Its hard to see, but his head is just poking out down there.
2013-02-23_10-43-18_977_zps31aeead0.jpg

We holed one up after him, and managed to get its pair running, and the farmer shot it as it crossed the field. We got all the dogs caught up, and back home now for a nap.

Probably the best day in the woods i have had this year.

Jesse,
We really need to talk about these anger issues. I think you might need to do an intervention on your behalf.....lol. JK buddy. It's funny that the dogs do all the work chase them down and some guy wants to pull the dogs off so he can shoot him a coyote. Wow! Now that's a real hunter!!!!!

Glad the dogs are catching some buddy.

Thanks guys. These hounds run for one reason, to catch coyotes, and someone wants to take that away from them. Not when my hounds make the catch.

Back